Reviews for Allowing a Little Absurdity
BlackGardenia chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You portrayed Kyouya's character very well, the fic is well written and as a whole, it's cute, a little melancholy and almost sneaky. You get this impression that Kyouya has no intention of leaving things as an absurd crush.
Over all the fic is very well done and an adorable read. Thank you!
We-are-DeathGods chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I think you should, uhh, write another chapter...of this little plan of his put into action. I really enjoyed this story but pleaseeeee write more!
silenteccentric chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh, I really like this. You got him just right, it really feels like reading Kyouya, not just some renarration of his actions. I'd love to read more Ouran like this. *_*
Fruityloo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is my favorite kind of fanfiction. Short, sweet (a little sad), and reveals so much about a character.
That being said, I really do think that this is exactly how Kyoya may deal with such a crush, and find himself a little absurd for handling it like this. Careful, concise, and a little indulgent.
Uhmm, basically what I mean to say is - good job! I really enjoyed reading this.
Future World Or A Dream chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how utterly amazing this is!

I just- adsjklahgsiajh
I am lost for words, you have made my brain disintegrate into fangirlish goo. Congratulations, I cannont fault this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
AH! Even though it took a while to understand your spelling and grammer, I started raising MY breathing reading this! two thumbs up!
Alphonseelric22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was fantastic and I really wish there was more!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012