Reviews for Star Trek: Time Keeper
THE SHATNER TWIRL! OH MY GOD I'M DYING
winchesterangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is Great!
lodee39 chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
i am beginning to smell a rat!

why would mendez in chapter 38 be talking to the klingons? and you would think that landis would still be mad at kirk...

something rotten is gonna happen...be careful captain kirk!
lodee39 chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
that arrogant sob...

i have a feeling that carol is gonna dump her hubby real soon...and david will find out who his daddy REALLY is!
Milton Perry chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Terrific to meet the female Romulan commander, again. A sound decision, to recrute her for a Starfleet secret mission, indeed. I like the name you choose because it puts fear into her ennemies. Sounds similar to Charon, the skipper of the shadows to the realm of the dead in ancient Greek mythology. Very creepy.
Great plot. I still have not the faintest idea what it is all about and very curious to see what happens next.
Milton Perry chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I really wonder how they managed to know that Bones and Spock were coming around. Has Spock's mail account been hacked? Without him taking notice, an IT nerd? I am very curious to see what comes next.
Milton Perry chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Tremendously thrilling till the sparkeling end. This novel, again, was such a delight reading. I am curious for your next adventurous storyline announced.
Milton Perry chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Very intriguing image to symbolise the forced mind-meld. At first glance, it seemed completely innocent. While changing in something so horrent, my hair stood on end.
Milton Perry chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
How can you ever be so cold-blooded and leave this terrific story on such a cliffhanger? I hurried reading looking forward to be relieved soon and what happened? You give a summary about what happened so far. This is so mean of you :P
I am very pleased with your story. You manage keep exactely the pace of the genuine episodes. Made me feel like watching your story on TV. Very well done.
I enjoyed Kirk's discussion on Starfleet politics and ethics in a humanistic reason-guided society.
Please relieve the tight bow of suspense gripping me by posting the next update soon.
DragonsRme chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Good. Interesting plot but what is up with kirks pauses all the time? X keep it up