Reviews for The First Five Times
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Aww.
delmar.alani chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I absolutely loved with fic. They are such a cute pairing! I don't know why Rowling didn't consider them as a couple. They have similar personalities and interests and make such a cute couple.
Hawkflight7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was so cute and sweet. Really makes you cheer on this pairing.
Ezzy658 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was interesting. Mainly because this is the 1st Percy & Hermione story. It definitely opened my eyes to this couple.
Only thing that bugged me is that she didn't seem to question him about the girl in his apartment at all...
queenevil666 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I would luv to see a sequel!
marked.and.dangerous84 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I adored this. There are not enough Percy/Hermione fics. This was great.
Shaqueena chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I think this is my favorite one shot. It was sexy and romantic to a point where I just wanted them to make up and get married lol. You did a really nice job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
a really interesting story with some really hot scenes :)
Archel-Always chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Beautifully written! Loved it! :) And yes, I did cry a little bit...
M. Ryen chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Lovely story. Well written. Thank you for writing it!
tinawinna chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I myself never was a percy hermione fan. I mean I didn't even think of putting the two of them together. But this was a really cute story. I really enjoyed it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
loved it thank you
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow, there aren't a lot of HG/PW fics, but the ones I do read always seem to be excellent. I loved this! You did a wonderful job.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*shakes head* Figures he never managed to ask her on a date until AFTER they're together. XD This was a fun little one-shot. I hope things are going well for "Mending Fences"!
an angel's whisper chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
it's the first Percy/Hermione fic I've ever read and I like it !
great job :-))