Reviews for Trials to Acceptance
ElementalMiko12 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I have to admit i found it very funny the mental image i got from imagining Kana and Yuki freaked out and nervous about Shi accepting them and then after all that worry XD she answers to the whole explanation with an okay making Kana wonder if she'd dreaming or in some kind of parallel universe. Too perfect :P
ElementalMiko12 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
dum dum dum moment of truth! i can just imagine Kana freaking out XD
ElementalMiko12 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
XD lol I love Kana and how unknowingly cute she is!
ElementalMiko12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Thinking of Yuki's inflated pouting face makes me chuckle at the mental image. XD
vaalentin chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
nice story:) ty for writing it:) take care and best wishes
Masato Nakajima chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
凄い物語ですね。
alexsmdd chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
FInally! A story where the reaction is bad! Whaaa!
alexsmdd chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Awwww the feeels omg c:
The cuteness is taking over gaaah
KatsukiLuv chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Awww it ended but it was a sweet ending none he less. That a great way to end it tho. I hope everything works out for the grandchildren problem but leave it to the fans to imagine that or do it in a side story later on. THAT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, this was very, oh-so-very lovely.

So, now that the Sakurai Twins have weathered the storm, it's time for them to kick back, relax, cuddle, smooch and a lot of other funny and fluffy shenanigans. *W* I love it!
I particularly enjoyed that walk back from the store. Yukino really enjoys being Kanade's arm candy, eh? LOL
Then, things get a li'l steamy as Yuki-chan teases Kana-chan a bit. Lovely. She sure knows how to push Kana-chan's buttons, eh? :D
Then, Kanade brings Sakurai-san out of his study to join the celebrations. LOL He's still wondering about Shi-chan. XD Poor man. :P
And LMAO at Shizuku saying "I don't care". LMAO Sharp like a knife. XD

And so, New Year has come and gone (in this story), and the future looks bright for Kanade and Yukino's love. *A* As to what happens next...that, is a story for another time. ;3

Mission Complete! Outstanding work, Marine!
Now, return to base for debrief and re-arm. We're not done yet! I've got another mission for ya!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
KatsukiLuv chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
:D sweet ending as much as I hate to wait it's worth the patience. To bad it will be the last one for the story and one more awaited one-shot after. ITS WORTH IT THO! TT the story is so good I kind of not want it to end...
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, I truly believe you've kept the essence of "Candy Boy" perfectly intact so far: soft and light-hearted, with drama lightly sprinkled on it. If this wasn't just a fanfic and an actual episode or more, it would not be out of place. :3

This was lovely and very heart-warming. *W*

The fluff, the Lulz, the final moment of tension and the sweet, sweet relief of Mr Sakurai accepting his daughters, and even some Lulz thrown in thanks to that mention of Shizuku's attitude. LOL

This was simply beautiful, Marine! I dunno what you'll dish out next, but I wanna read it! X3

Great work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
KatsukiLuv chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I've read the rest of your finished stories and I love them can't wait for the next update thanks btw love your writing
Meli chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I like it so much, you write very good. I would like to read much more kisses. Congratulations. Sorry if you don't understand what I writing. English is not my born language. Sorry bye
nioki-nainai chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I thought I'll do this for the guests comments since I can't reply to you directly. Hope you'll see them

Chirpie- Thanks for your comment. Well, I hope you like how the story developed so far then. It has some drama, but I like to end things with a happy note.

Nobody- Thanks. Will do

ano- Thanks ]

Tsu- Yeah. Glad you liked Shi-chan's reaction ].