Reviews for Firecracker
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
I enjoy so much all your stories. Rereading. Did I miss Grand Larceny and Mango Smoothies? I'll look for it. Julieta
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Thanks for this great story! Have I told you what you write is the BN canon and everyone else should follow it and protect it. Julieta
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Awesome adventure! Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I hope grand larceny and magno smoothies brings us back to the M rating. ;)
DKougar chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Don't know how I missed this but just read it entire tonight. WOW! So fabulous & answered so many questions I thought would be left to my musings forever.
You really have gotten into Fi's head & you have her down pat! I've always wanted to follow Fi when she goes off on her mysterious "shopping " trips without Michael. Now you've filled me in!
Love it all but am so partial to the backstory of how Sam & Fi's lives have intersected through Mike. He's so good at handling each of them obviously because he cares a lot for them both.
Fine work! Thanks
Caroline Jessamine chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This is another one of those cases where I have to wonder why I wasn't here sooner! And I have zero excuse for missing this! Oh, this is so much fun! Spot on for characterization with all the interesting spaces filled in. It's fun to see how the story arc from then to now has changed, but Story Two awaits? Oh, it can't arrive soon enough!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Brilliant behind the scenes look at what was going on during that episode. I loved Michael having to remind them both that they had each saved the other's butt at some point and had to play nice. It was a terrific explanation as to why they wanted to kill each other and were suddenly working together albeit not nicely all the time. The inner dialogue was so Fiona and so perfectly captured the spirit of S1 and I laughed how differently Michael approached each one but still got them to work together! Fantastic conclusion. Can't wait for the next story,
southpawokpoet chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Sweet! Thank you!
robinh chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Awesome! Great energy and lots of fun. Season 1 at its best. Well done. Can't wait for more.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I love how you ended the part I read the other day. This story still remains one of my favourites of yours. I'm looking forward to more of this fabulous story. Well done my friend
thinktink2 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Loving it
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
This story is great! Really enjoy reading this.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Everything I ever wanted to know about the secret (off camera) life of Fiona Glenanne. You have such a handle to her. Can't wait to see the fireworks between her and Sam. Just brilliant!
CJ chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Oh, my good ... ness!
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Wonderful to read more of this story and we'll all be so happy when you get back online properly. I love this story and all the little twists you write in. As always my friend you have outdone yourself. Wonderful chapter
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »