Reviews for ISelect
PD31 chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
A nice, sweet Creddie ending to the tale; well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
This is really interesting I don't think freddie will kill him quickly maybe make nevel his own little special kind of prison to rot in I can't wait to see how this all works out can't believe its coming to a end
PD31 chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Nice bit of background for the Creddie relationship/ Hopefully they can ultimately defeat Nevel and rekindle it.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Wow. I thought she was really gone for a second there great story can't wait to see how the final chapters go
JamesBond2007 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Nevel is an asshole he deserves the fate of Mussolini and hitler and any other dictator that ever lived on earth viva la revolution
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
will freddie protect his daughter? Why is a death ray been made? Is it for freddie or nevel and if so who will it kill?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
What is nevel doing with carly's daughter please let there b some creddie soon bt gud story
PD31 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
If Freddie finds out Nevel has Carly's daughter then, whether or not he knows or suspects that he's the father, it should snap him out of his funk and hopefully give him the nudge he needs to become Freddie again.

It's a good story but a little short. You created a very interesting world and the story works well but some more detail of what's happening would help things along.
creddie lover chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I think maybe nevel will use carly's daughter as blackmail against her? Will carly ever realize that she needs freddie just as much as he needs her? Will nevel ever get what he deserves?
PD31 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Cute update. I look forward to the rest of the story unraveling and Carly hopefully getting Freddie back eventually
PD31 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Interesting start.

Hopefully as it progresses we will learn why Carly left the company and what has happened to Freddie as Nevel's megalomania intensifies