Reviews for How Bad Can I Be?
A.R.C chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
I finished reading this story a few days ago, and I just have to say, wow. This is without a doubt one of the best Lorax fan fictions I've ever read. Actually, this is some of the best fan fiction I've ever read. There's not a lot of fan fiction that I like that is this long, yet never gets boring or tedious because of how slow the story moves. This story has one of the best Once-lers I've ever seen! I think this might actually be a better combination of the old Once-ler(book and '72 animation) and the new one, then the one from the author of "From Romance to Friendship" and "Romance That Remains Forever". I also like your Norma, much more than the one from the movie. Also, I'm happy that you gave Ted and Audrey a bit more personality. I know that Taylor Swift and Zac Efron haven't had much voice acting experiment, but seriously, why pick some of the most boring characters in the whole movie. I'd also like to point out I would love to slap the person who thought it was a good idea to have a 26-year-old man play a 12-year-old kid.

Sorry about that bit above. Anyways, this story is just fantastic. I love how well everything works out and how well the characters bounce off each other. This is just a gold worthy story. Everything is spectacular and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so happy to finally have found one story where the people of Thneedville aren't completely willing to except that the Trafulla trees are now apart of there life and where it takes time for the Lorax to come back. I swear after I read the book after seeing the movie and rewatching it again, I got so pissed off that the Lorax came back just like that and how the villagers all of a sudden say give a damn. Anways like a said before gold worthy even platinum worthy story. Keep up the good work! ;)
ainmals1 chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
I read the first nine chapters to the story on Deviantart then I found it here.

That was a pretty good story, even though it took me about a week to finish.
Cursed Sapphire Heart chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
I loved this so much!
mircosedy chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
Welp. I've finally done it- I've finally caught up and read this masterpiece of a story! Here is a review long overdue- you've placed your readers in this wonderfully beautiful and tragic world that Once-ler and Norma live in. You've pulled at our heartstrings, made us laugh... and when the end came you wrapped it up in a wonderfully hopeful ending. You are a truly talented author, and I thank you (x1000!) for sharing that talent with us. I applaud you. What a great story!

I look forward to reading your future fics. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
I loved your creative idea of the two couple sounds amazingly romanticly adorable. Keep up the good creative work and maybe someday you can be an author. Stay true,stay loyal,and that's true beauty.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 33 . 10/2/2013
Sooooo good! Oh my...I cried! I cried but it was wonderful...
CallMeLy chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
I've loved this story so much \/ You wrote both Norma AND Oncie so well and I was always wondering if you'd wrap it up by bringing the whole family together.
Miss-DNL chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
This was a very amazing story! I love it to bit from start to finish! You did a really really great job with this!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
The feeeeeeels...
MNRD chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
This chapter was so adorable and sweet I think I just contracted Diabetes. Absolutely marvelous work! Your characters are so fleshed out. I also really appreciate how thoughtful the Once-ler is in your hands. Often times people depict him as a simpleton, or a bipolar..man-child if that makes any sense. I am eagerly jumping into the next chapter as we speak!
Miss-DNL chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
YES! New chapter! Woohoo! This one was really awesome very touching very full of FEELS! I loved it all x3
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
Why do I have a feeling that the next chapter (or within a few chapters) is going to take place after the events of the movie?
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
Just something I'd like to note here: the one bodyguard's name is Morty, not Mooney.
Miss-DNL chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
YAY! Another chapter! This one was pretty awesome especially at the end x3 Arthur to the rescue! XD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 8/26/2013