Reviews for A Merciful Game
readme-silly chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
I've seen your response to the red and orange thing raised by another reviewer. I'm so friggin slow...
Anyway, the story's great. Thanks for sharing it with us.
readme-silly chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Theves and murderers turn orange, so what does it take for someone to turn red? Ah, I guess there are no red players in your story.
juste leave me alone chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
U ARE AN ***** , FUCK U
Agent 94 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
50th review! Congrats!
Seranyan chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I don't think a log ranged weapon is allowed in SAO, it was stated in a sentence. "There is no Long-ranged weapon or Magic." It'll be cheating then /:
Bladeness chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
loved the first chapter! i will gladly read on...
iShiney chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful story. Very intense.
awesome-sadist chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
waaah! this fic is soooo goood! can't wait for the next chappie!
TheDilettante chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
MAN THE ENDING...should've seen that coming.
Uraharaisgod chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Hrm, that's odd, is Seraphim Sebastion? The whole red haired girl as a sister was what he was trying to find out before the April Incident, and he seems familier with both Cyril and Saul.
Sharoku Kainazu chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
whyd you end it like that! DX now I gotta wait for the next chapter but its a cliffhanger!

guess i need to sleep now... I'll be checking all the time for an update x.x
Sharoku Kainazu chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
i was right! you are ending everything on a cliffhanger! its gonna suck when i get to the end of the last chapter because ill have to start waiting DX
Sharoku Kainazu chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
ahaha that first scene with brian is so funny. XDDDD Uhm yeah anyway Im sad that Eri seems to hate Cyril now but I guess i saw it coming from earlier

need to sleep X_X but just a few more chapters!
Sharoku Kainazu chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
that prisoner was so funny! XD "sweet golden satisfaction" I love it! i hope you make him come back or something cuz he awesome.
Sharoku Kainazu chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
So Sierra is the love interest? shes cool too but I dunno if I like her or Eri better. I feel like you end every chapter with a cliffhanger which makes having the next chapter here so awesome XD crap. you aren't finished with the story tho so Im gonna run out soon. DX i love this story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »