Reviews for Dark secrets of the sea
Susan R chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
I love Your story thus far, Miss Winter. Perhaps things will not be what they seem to be for Susan ;)
susan4ff chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
I'm not sure if my first note made it to You, Miss Winter. hugs! Susan R ;)

With all that has occurred between Susan Storm Richards and Namor I think it would be nice if she stayed in Atlantis as his Queen, eventually falling to his devious charms willingly ;) Sometimes it's great if the good guys don't always win as they seem to do time & time again. hugs! Susan R. xoxox

I'm new here so I do not know if notes go both ways. My email addy is: , Miss W xoxox
rashida7777 chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
This better not be the end.

Please give Namoe a break.

Oh the gun they could have !

Woohoo!
FF lover chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Super chapter here! I love it when Susan Storm is sobbing. Scenes of her crying remind me of the me of the Fantastic Four issues from the 1960's and early 1970's!
Glarinetta chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Nooo! But how can Sue forgive this to Namor?
embermoonlight chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
I hope this ends well I like the whole Namor/Sue thing going on. Continue please?:)
JohnStang chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I like your story very mush. I love to see it updated however since you have not updated in over a year I wonder - Should I cancel the following of this story or not?

Johnstang
lovethepack chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
An interesting start. I'm a fan of Sue/Namor pairings. I can't wait to see where the story goes.
UPDATE OK chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
UPADDDDE
Anatherin chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ooo! Namor you tricky dog! ;) Hehe. I love this! It's a very good story- I hope you continue it! I must say I didn't immediately suspect Namor's deceit so you did well there. Just the right amount of suspicion...them bam! (literally, in poor Johnny's case ;) ) Please keep going with this! There's just not enough good Fantastic Four fics out there...
Adeela chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Wow..finally a story on Sue and Namor..keep writing
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh, Namor is unbelievable! Blinding Sue with compassion while drugging Johnny just to keep her in Atlantis. Obsessed much? I think he faked the attacks on Atlantis and is holding Reed captive himself!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I'm curious to see where you're going with this...poor Johnny :( And Ben is apparently dead? D: At least Sue's safe... I'm assuming Reed's captors are the ones who were attacking Atlantis, but I have no clue who they are! Is it someone from the comics, or an OC/group of OCs? Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
This is so awesome! Hope this is going to be a love triangle between Sue, Reed, and Namor :)
SelinaKyle38 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Ooh I can't wait to see how this plays out. Please go on. o.o