Reviews for Dark secrets of the sea
lovethepack chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
An interesting start. I'm a fan of Sue/Namor pairings. I can't wait to see where the story goes.
UPDATE OK chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
UPADDDDE
Anatherin chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ooo! Namor you tricky dog! ;) Hehe. I love this! It's a very good story- I hope you continue it! I must say I didn't immediately suspect Namor's deceit so you did well there. Just the right amount of suspicion...them bam! (literally, in poor Johnny's case ;) ) Please keep going with this! There's just not enough good Fantastic Four fics out there...
Adeela chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Wow..finally a story on Sue and Namor..keep writing
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh, Namor is unbelievable! Blinding Sue with compassion while drugging Johnny just to keep her in Atlantis. Obsessed much? I think he faked the attacks on Atlantis and is holding Reed captive himself!
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I'm curious to see where you're going with this...poor Johnny :( And Ben is apparently dead? D: At least Sue's safe... I'm assuming Reed's captors are the ones who were attacking Atlantis, but I have no clue who they are! Is it someone from the comics, or an OC/group of OCs? Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
This is so awesome! Hope this is going to be a love triangle between Sue, Reed, and Namor :)
HushRiddler chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Ooh I can't wait to see how this plays out. Please go on. o.o
HushRiddler chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I really like how your story is going. I hope this is going to be a true Namor/Sue pairing. I've been waiting for that to happen.
Lolzpopz chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Hey can u please finish this! This is really interesting!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
OMG cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012