Reviews for Redemption
unknown chapter 1 . 11/7
this story idk if its just me, but was quite hard to read due to poor structuring of story. loved the concept and idea, but it was quite confusing
Inavan chapter 1 . 8/6
Gross, i like it
sinisterdevil chapter 1 . 3/23
I'm a sick person, I know. Cause I admit that I absolutely loved this one-shot! Please ignore Darksorcerer888. Never do a femharry! (I'm also a slash maniac). People like Darksorcerer888 have no sense of fantasy and imagination to appreciate dark carnal pleasure like this fic. Although, I do find the flashbacks confusing when it was suddenly put into the story with no breaks or indication that it was a flashback. Overall, I would like to thank the author for this written piece as I've enjoyed it.
Tech-cha chapter 1 . 3/21
Okay so this isn't my first time reading this and it's still just as amazing as ever. I was looking through the comments and I just couldn't believe the audacity of DarkSorcerer888 as if they had any right to make a demand like that. MPreg is a lot more common than people think in much more than fan fiction, and you did a wonderful job setting the stage and ambiance. Harry's decent was also spot on and well paced for this story.

Anyway never change what's already here, you wrote it that way for a reason and in my own opinion it's perfect. Otherwise why would I come by to refresh my memory of it once in a while.
Dark n' dark chapter 1 . 1/30
i agree. dont make a femharry... and please more... love it.
Green.Piratee chapter 1 . 1/28
So it was disturbing on so many fucking levels that its insane... But I can't help but love it. Literally the thought of poor Harry getting into that situation then basically saving the world in a way that no one would have thought to imagine. I loved it. It was awesome.
Facade of Emotions chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
First let me say: I ignore that dark sorcerer post from blow. Like entirely. NEVER make a fem-Harry fic. EVER.
Now on with my review! Loved the fic. It was well written and while half of it was some disturbing sex scenes it actually has a plot that is capable of being expanded on. Now I will have to say that the flash backs got a little confusing as you would be in the middle of a scene and then a random flashback would pop up that would confuse me as I would begin to read it like it was part of that scene. Perhaps you could italicize the flashbacks to make it less confusing?
Well anyways great fic I hope to read more from you!

FoE
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
The story would make both better physical and better moral sense if it was about a fem!Harry, and one of the male Weasleys was in the late Ginny's place.
For one, men are physically incapable of becoming pregnant. I've never even read a book or seen a movie where male pregnancy was a thing; such a thing only exists in crap fanfiction.
Two, even if two men could have a child, a child being born without both a proper mother figure and a proper father figure is quite frankly morally reprehensible. Why do you think Disney was blasted so much when the writers of Good Luck Charlie decided to glorify lesbian parentage?
Three, Harry acted like a complete woman, as well as a pathetic bitch I might add, throughout the entirety of this fic. Do your readers a favor and rewrite this starring a fem!Harry. You'll just have to change half of the pronouns and half of the body part descriptions.
Just Sandy chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Very disturbing and very sick but I love it! Great story! :)
PopsicleCat374 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Why am I reading this? What led me here of all places? I wanted to see if I could find HarryxLeon, but nope, here I am, reading about the procreation between a Harry and a zombie, god what is my life.
shaz345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I regret nothing. This is the best! OMG
Absentdementia chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
In actually I should probably feel sick how much I like this story. And the fact that I actually like it without any condemnation makes me wonder at the depravity beneath our gentle masks.
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Love the story! It's cute in a morbid kind of way
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Make more please
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love this story, it has just a little of messed up in it but it also has the happiness (no matter were it comes from) to balance it out. I can't help but think 'what if some survivors saw him with a bunch of lickers? They would probably shoot them, and then mama Harry would go ballistic on their butt, and then the other lickers would it the remains of the humans, with Harry cuddling each and everyone of them to make sure they are ok like a real Mama Harry that he is. Also if you could tell me what would of happened if Harrys licker got their to late and the Other licker actually had sex with Harry. I read this story over 9thousand times! I also favorites it because it is the set of the best!

Sincerely, From Yours Truly,