Reviews for Redemption
Stephono The Swords Women chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this story, it has just a little of messed up in it but it also has the happiness (no matter were it comes from) to balance it out. I can't help but think 'what if some survivors saw him with a bunch of lickers? They would probably shoot them, and then mama Harry would go ballistic on their butt, and then the other lickers would it the remains of the humans, with Harry cuddling each and everyone of them to make sure they are ok like a real Mama Harry that he is. Also if you could tell me what would of happened if Harrys licker got their to late and the Other licker actually had sex with Harry. I read this story over 9thousand times! I also favorites it because it is the set of the best!

Sincerely, From Yours Truly,
That1girl200002
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 6/8
Dark. Creepy. Gory. Well done. Made me a little queasy at some parts.
CrossCrux chapter 1 . 4/16
This is a very scary fic... I like it:-P
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 1 . 2/14
FINALLY! I have been searching for... this kind of fic! 'cause dammit, I know everyone has at least a sliver of desire to read... this! I swear this website should have more than 10 Favorite buttons...
Holy shit! You sick sick person! But I love you so much for writing this sick sick story because it's too fucking hot!
LadyLament chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Thus was disturbing indeed but I can help but love it.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Amazing! I simply loved it! very well written.
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
that was sick but i cant help but want more.
imaginz96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It was a bit hard to follow as there aren't any breaks to indicate that there was a change in the time period.
KumikoHatake1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Am I a bad person for loving fanfics where Harry has a mental breakdown? The more insane he is the more I like it.. Anyhow, very intersting story, well written. Best of luck in your future stories :)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
So the creatures Harry Birthed are set upon eating and destroying the un-dead and infected?

I have to admit that this entire story was one long WTF moment, but is Harry going to be able to at least save the wizarding world if not the humans?

Is there a sequel to this that will show Harry establishing a safe-have for humanity?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You should do a sequel.
kirapotter chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'm soooo disturbed but that was so sexy I couldn't bring myself to feel ashamed or stop. You neeeeeeed to make a sequaaal pleeeeaaaas. Maybe it can be about harry somehow running into other survivers and how that played out. I think u should give harry a humanoid kid with like a human body but licker skin teeth and claws not to mention appetite maybe even tongue. You can even give them hair and an interesting personality. I don't really know just make it drool worthy. I loooove this fix would be shame if there wasn't a sequel.
Superanonimo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Magnífico.
BookWormDiva501 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This disturbed me quite a bit...

So don't know why I liked it?

Great fic, you should think about a sequel!