Reviews for Redemption
Just Sandy chapter 1 . 7/23
Very disturbing and very sick but I love it! Great story! :)
PopsicleCat374 chapter 1 . 7/2
Why am I reading this? What led me here of all places? I wanted to see if I could find HarryxLeon, but nope, here I am, reading about the procreation between a Harry and a zombie, god what is my life.
shaz345 chapter 1 . 5/24
I regret nothing. This is the best! OMG
Absentdementia chapter 1 . 4/11
In actually I should probably feel sick how much I like this story. And the fact that I actually like it without any condemnation makes me wonder at the depravity beneath our gentle masks.
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Love the story! It's cute in a morbid kind of way
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Make more please
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love this story, it has just a little of messed up in it but it also has the happiness (no matter were it comes from) to balance it out. I can't help but think 'what if some survivors saw him with a bunch of lickers? They would probably shoot them, and then mama Harry would go ballistic on their butt, and then the other lickers would it the remains of the humans, with Harry cuddling each and everyone of them to make sure they are ok like a real Mama Harry that he is. Also if you could tell me what would of happened if Harrys licker got their to late and the Other licker actually had sex with Harry. I read this story over 9thousand times! I also favorites it because it is the set of the best!

Sincerely, From Yours Truly,
That1girl200002
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Dark. Creepy. Gory. Well done. Made me a little queasy at some parts.
Ritsuo chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This is a very scary fic... I like it:-P
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
FINALLY! I have been searching for... this kind of fic! 'cause dammit, I know everyone has at least a sliver of desire to read... this! I swear this website should have more than 10 Favorite buttons...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Holy shit! You sick sick person! But I love you so much for writing this sick sick story because it's too fucking hot!
LadyLament chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Thus was disturbing indeed but I can help but love it.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Amazing! I simply loved it! very well written.
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
that was sick but i cant help but want more.
imaginz96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It was a bit hard to follow as there aren't any breaks to indicate that there was a change in the time period.