Reviews for Twisted & Unrecognizable
shadowcat ninja chapter 1 . 5/8
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 1/29
Cute fic, I really enjoyed it. Interesting that his magic changed his looks so long ago and it took a dedicated lover to change it back.
Komodo Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love this. I don't know if you were considering a sequel but I'd love to see one.
xTrisanax chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is so beautiful I loved the plot of the story that Severus had a glamour his whole life but once his soul healed it broke. I especially love your story "Love sparks from a dying ember" I love finding Rare (at least to me) Harry pairings like Harry and Marcus Flint together. Keep the masterpieces coming I love them!
Tierney89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Brilliant story, so sad for little Severus at the start. I really love Severus and stories where someone can see past how he acts and see the real him and you just added something extra to that with his magic responding to a seven year old Severus. It was beautiful to read his soul repairing himself and letting the beautiful boy back out again for the world to see.
Keep up they great work.
eryde chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I cried when I read this. Tears of joy, I assure you, but still. Marvelous story, one of the few I have read that brought me to tears.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
SnakesandRavens chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow! This was a pairing I never saw coming, but oh how beautiful it is! This is the first Kingsley fic I have ever read, and now I'm hooked. And this story is both sweet and hot (you do both of those very well, by the way) and gentle in every way that it should be. You handled the issues addressed in the story so well. Loved it!
RusNydia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love yo story's face! I just love it! I happen to love Severus and Kingsley together mostly because it's rather odd and random and you, my dear, have given me my weekly fix. I've been reading the same three Kingsley/Severus story but this one is new to me and I enjoyed it... did I just repeat myself? Oh well, thanks a bunch for gracing this before my eyeballs!
ban-chan100 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
awsome loved the fic and its my first time reading this pairing. thank you :D
FireSenshi2 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This story is so cute! Looking forward to the next chapter!