Reviews for Resisting the Dead
bttrflybelle chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
Loved you version! So much better then the show!
WitchMitzi chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
Great entertaining story!
MsNorthman chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Love this story! I'm pretty sure I've read it before but it's so great it needs to be reread again! This is how season 6 should be playing out right now!
peygan chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Excellent story
MsNorthman chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Loved your story! Can't wait for season 6!
Toni chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Now I have to search sites to find more stories
Toni chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Man I wish this was how the real season 6 would go but because sooooo many people want a powerful fairy (Sookie) and Eric working together to keep the peace amongst the supes it will never happen. I love this story, thank you.
Toni chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
This story line would be great for season 6 but I don't ask for a stronger Sookie and Eric and Sookie to finally get things right anymore. I rely on the fanfiction to give me my Sookie and Eric fix, thank you this is a lovely story
Cubbie8685 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Story was awesome! I really loved how you wrote everyone!
nedbella chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Loved it. I have quite a few stories to catch up on and yours is one I was looking forward to. So glad it worked out in the end. That Billith was a real butt plug. Thank you for sharing this with us.
loretta57 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
i think russellas a ghost was great sort of like bob marlie from scrooge lol
ShellCat chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Cool story. Hope Alan Ball does as well on his season 6 of True Blood. Keep up the good work. ;)
ncmiss12 chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
AWesome end to this story! It was sad that tara did not make it and how much her death hurt Pam. Loved it though!
Gyllene chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
I can't believe the stories over. I'm sad for Pam losing Tara. Keep writing stories!
Londa1795 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012