Reviews for A Fabric Unraveled
Crimson chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good story! You had me wondering what it was that was tearing everything up! I like the personalities you gave the characters! Keep up the good work! :) Crimson
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*cracks up* I love how you've covered each of their little quirks, though I kinda want to bop Kestie for her stupidity there. Hehe. Congratulations on your first Settlers fic!

Is Wise Boy a rabbit whisperer, by the way? How come the rabbits didn't victimise the guys? :P Thank you for writing; I enjoyed this!
heatherek chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, that felt so good!
First off, welcome to Team Vestholm, second - good work, congrats! Nice of you to stick to what we call 'the canon', helps a lot, plus you did a really great job on developing the characters. And my own personal cookie prize for Kes/Hakim lovely moments. Seriously. Luv those parts.

Oh, and thanks for faving my work (: and while I know that was written just for fun - I *am* impatiently waiting for more :D
Rockerduck chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I is lurves it! :D Thank you for accepting my "challenge" and coming up with another hilarious "another day in Vestholm" piece! Oh, and welcome to the Club!