Reviews for Oxymorons don't work in relationships
mk chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
haha gotta love naruto!
Shadow Wolf chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
ROFL! That was so funny! I really liked it. Update soon!
Selkura chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Yay! Their together! Can't wait for what happens next!
mdtiger chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
It be so funny if they are there. I hope Sakura isnt dressed to fancy because thats like wearing a nice dress going to chuck e. cheese or those game places.
Ghostsammeo chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Sorry about the late review! Loved the chapter- jiriya was hilarious ( probably never going to see him again)
Phone typing so very poor review! Sorry.
Selkura chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Lol shes gonna go on a date with lee! Can't wait to see how that turns out!
Shadow Wolf chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Weeeeelllllll, Lee was really creepy and stalker-ish. Anyways, I liked it, and Update soon!
Selkura chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
O my goodness! This story is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Lol why is sakura believing anything that hoe bag karin says, thank god ino knows shes a liar! Poor sasuke theres something wrong with him and he doesn't even get to have sakura by his side, he's probably hating life right now lol, I hope he's ok. That was so cute how he was on the verge of passing out and he was still trying to say sorry to her, poor little guy :( sakura's going to freakout when she sees sasuke is actually being taken to the hospital! Maybe she'll be so worried she'll actually let him speak to her lol
Ghostsammeo chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter friend, Jiriya was hilarious and so was Naruto who I want to see more of. I loved the Sasuke flickering on and off the screen creepily! Haha

Stag Do.
Ghostsammeo chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Naruto was hilarious, I didnt think he was going to have such a funny role. Keep it up!
Rosa Nox Fleuret chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Seriously during the stripper part I was just waiting for rock lee to pop out, I thought he was going to be the stripper hahaha.
I hope it works out for sasuke this time :) its so cute how in love he is with sakura. I can't wait for them to be all lovey dovey with each other lol. Once they get back together they need to plan a way to break the news to naruto that his wife is a whore thats trying to get with sasuke! Maybe sakura will introduce him to hinata or just anyone new, aahhhh I hate karin!
Hearts Grow chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
It's funny how Sui can't stop talking about it
And how Ino didn't let Sakura's hand go while they were at that one place
I hav a feeling something is gonna go wrong
Update soon plz :)
Hearts Grow chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I laughed when Suigetsu was acting gay it has hilarious
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Oh oh there is going to be trouble in paradise, or more actual problems. I mean Sasuke did piss Sakura off but I dont think they officially brok up. I hope Sakura doesnt do something she'll regret. Although I do want to see a jealous Sasuke.