Reviews for Angel of Twilight
KMH1 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I liked this pair of stories. I read one of your HP fics then looked at your profile. I don't think that I would have ever put too much thought on this crossover before, but the way that you wrote it works well.
Thanks for sharing.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Didn't log in my fault really, I just wanted to say that you have the characters down perfectly and that I really enjoyed this story and the one before. I hope that you will either continue this story or at the very least come up with a sequel.
mwjen chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Great story but I do hope you continue since it looks like the Twilight storyline would be going much more AU since A. If Angel agreed to train Bella it sounds like he planned on sticking around longer than a weekend and B. I doubt that Edward has enough pull on Angel to get him to agree to sever contact with Bella after the Birthday disaster.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I think you did a fine job merging the two very dissimilar vampire mythos. Kudos.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I really hope you make more, be a very big shame if it ended here; please go through the other 3 books.
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Cool ending!
ej chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
good stories. You could have some one mention or have angle mention that he ran angle investigations and when the new born army comes bella could try to contact him. he also could appear to help with the voulitair
newboy chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Angel could interfere with what the Volturi tried to do when they went to stop Bella from haveing her baby. For a vampire organization as powerful as that, it would make sense that it might take more than an alliance of one vampire coven, and a werewolf pack. If angel along with some old friends and contacts came to back them up, that would definitly make the Volturi think twice.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I would definitely like to see Angel come to Forks to meet Alice's family. Perhaps he is hurt and needs some time to heal up. The meeting between Angel and Cullen should be great. Perhaps Angel could stick around for a little while and share stories?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I'd suggest Angel, his crew, as well as the Scoobies, and mini-slayers for the battle at the end of "Breaking Dawn"(not the sister).
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
cool chap
mwjen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great to see this storyline continued, thanks for posting.
afan21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hi, I can't remember if I let you know how much I enjoyed your story, "Angels with Bloody Teeth" but, I did, so very much. As an avid Angel fan, I was curious. And gladly so. Now, I am thrilled you have started another series of shorts(?) about Angel and Alice's relationship. Can't wait for the next part. Thanks for sharing your talent. Laura
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I look forward to the next chapter.
Renee 213 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Thank you for posting this. I wanted to see how Bella would react when she found out about Angel.
Can't wait for the next chapter.