Reviews for War of the Daughters
CloudyDream chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I'm loving this. Well done!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Good job on the update, I'm hoping to read more soon. I hope the fic's ending will be better than the film's.
Mistake I found: ""Because I'm got something urgent that I need to do" should be ""Because I've got something urgent that I need to do"
bhut chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Nice update, and glad to see that Bruce is in the saddle again: the DC world just isn't the same without Batman...
newboy chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I am looking forward to Bruce coming back, then things will get interesting.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Good job on the update, I hope to be reading more soon.

-What about Kate taking out Crane?
bhut chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Nice update. Glad to see Castle around for a change. Keep it up, please: he and Kate make a good team, after all.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
hope to see more soon.
"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended."
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
An alliance with the Joker? Gee, I see no reason this can turn out badly.

Interesting take with an almost-sane sounding Joker but sure that he'll find a way to make his own touch to the wild times of Gotham as turning him loose on a city without law is like a match in a blimp.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Great job on the update, hoping for more soon.
bhut chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Ah, the Joker emerges. Cool. It's always fun to read about his exploits, you got to admit. Thanks for the update.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Good work on the latest chapter, I look forward to your next posting. Though you once in this chapter called Nyssa "Talia". Also, as to something Castle and Kate could do, take on Joker.
bhut chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Nice chapter, but a bit brief. Guess Talia and Selina will never get along, no matter what their alegiances are.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Very nice work on the new chapter, I look forward to reading the next update.
bhut chapter 5 . 11/12/2012