Reviews for War of the Daughters
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Nice, maybe Castle should opick up a gun along the way though.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Awesome.

That was some great stage setting.

Just happen to see the movie again one more time on the big screen.
bhut chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
A somewhat short chapter, but still fun to read. Go team Rick-Kate!
newboy chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I actually took some time to research some of the castle epsiodes, I hoped that you can add more castle/kate to this story, and it seems you are doing that. Good job!
Michael Weyer chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Always annoyed you're so fast getting great work out when I'm delayed in mine. But this is still good with their connection and explaining Talia although I have to wonder how even Castle is going to find a way to get onto an island cut off from the world. But should be good.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Hope to read that soon.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
It very much met with my satisfaction.

Very good with how it went of Kate telling her actual history that's connected to Ra's al Ghul that had been unknown to Castle until now.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Hey, and Castle makes his appearance. Cool! (I was waiting for him to do that).
AshLiz chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
nice chapter! Can't wait to read more
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Nice work, but shorter than normal.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
A pretty good update.

Liked hearing Beckett's thoughts about her sister and Bane.

I think she will be going to Gotham.

This is going to be good.

Look forward to next time.
AshLiz chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Nice chapter can't wait to read more!
Kacey chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love how this story is going,update soon
Dinomus chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
wait, hold it. are u serious? how're u gonna do that? personally, i don't think u should cause 1) i hate how people try to do things in between episodes, and 2) when r u going to show castle's reaction to finding out about kate's heritage? i wanna see if she ever met miranda tate.
newboy chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I have read many of your stories and I must say you do excellent writing. This story has also been well written. I assume that however this story rewrites the Dark Knight Rises batman will still feature prominatly in it. I always thought it was spectacular the way he recovered his skill in that prison, broke out, and came back right when they needed it most. I also imagine kates reaction to Bane's attack will be intense. I hope she is able to track down Selina Kyle and find out that Bane is a legacy of Ras Al Gul the way that batman was, only Bane was a dark version. Selina would know this because she overheard Bane talking to Batman about it before Bane broke his back. I can also only imagine Kate's reaction to finding out from Selina that not only did Bane break Bruce's back, but Selina was a big reason that batman was trapped there. Granted batman wanted to come, but Selina did lead him into a trap, even though she was threatened into it. She did turn out okay later in the movie, but I still imagine kate would not be happy with her, or with Bane. Update soon
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »