Reviews for The Riddles
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Interesting! Though (not trying to be rude) you have a few grammatical problems. A beta can help with that.

But I love the plot!

Happy Halloween!
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
good so fare keep it up and good luck
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
That's so sad I hoped it wouldn't happen in this story
peteanderica chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Not worth reading
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
(WHY DIDMT YOU SAY IT WOULD BE HARRY/OC?)
Ya0iLover chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Seriously you named him Lo? Pfffttttt
MeatloafQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i like it but it was kind of sort hope the next chapters longer.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Grammar and spelling need SERIOUS work. I can't even make it past the second chapter before I give up. I read more chapters of My Immortal by Tara Gilesbie, and I didn't have to force myself to.
moonlight10060 chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
thank you for putting this.
Kimojuno chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Lovely. Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I don't mean to sound cruel hearted when I write this, but your writing is quite bad: poor word usage, improper spelling, poor story line planning, horrible dialog. It's just outright badly written.
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
The summary sucked me in to this fic. I just wish I'd been able to read it. The grammar is so poor that I am not really sure what's going on. Oh, well.
BruceTN chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I think you need to have someone review your work before posting. Your storyline is good, and seems to have a lot of thought put into it. However, incorrect word usage, missing or inappropriate punctuation, missing words, and mixed up word order seriously detract from the readability of your story. If you are still at a pre-college / pre-university level, perhaps one of the English teachers at your school would be willing to proofread or edit your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I like this story a lot!
Miko Potter chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
* squeaks* do it do it do it!
I was almost crying when the Asterix thing happened
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »