Reviews for Only Once
Dardarr chapter 33 . 1/10
Wow, Penny really was a bitch, wasn't she? Before everything, I mean. No decent apology either, but then I guess it happened off screen, as it were. Hopefully.

Still. Poor Sheldon. She was awful to him, so many times.

And what's up with Sheldon's vague backstory? You have me so intrigued and completely lost! And wanting more lol. As always.

Excellent story! Thank you for the roller coaster ride. I particularly like Wyatt.

You are an amazing writer. Thanks again for a wonderful story!
fuangel29 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
OMG I can completely see Leonard doing that... I can also see Penny kicking his ass LOL
ahmadaziz chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
Ummmmm... It was really interesting to see a realistic western interpretation of the sitcom but I think that you turned Sheldon into a saint...nay, a god. I mean if you are going to be realistic, don't turn him into a forgive all forget all type of guy. He has an eidetic memory, no way he is going to get together with her just like that after all the hell that she put him through. But seeing as you are a 'girl', I guess its not that surprising. I mean all through the fic, the guy grovels through sh** to make her happy and all she does in return is have coitus and then put him through more hell. I mean, really ?

I like to think of this review as a combination of general appreciation and outright flame, oh yes I love the flame in this one. :P
bbutterfly689 chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
I know I'm a few yrs late on this but I luved this story so much. It showed a different side of Sheldon and penny in very real situations. Great writing. Thanks for sharing this.
cait3 chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
NO NO NO NO SHES NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE
cait3 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
WOOH! Got caught grinning like a cheshire cat by my boyfriend reading this, amazing!
ariana3 chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
I loved this whole story. Some parts made me laugh. and some made me actually cry. Amazing! Enough said.
Colleen chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
I really, really liked your story.
It was nice of you to manage Sheldon with all his Sheldon-y habits but also give him the much, much wanted background. -Leslie wanting him just made me eat so much guilt-free chocolate, I was smiling so wide I started scaring people.
Thanks for finishing it :)
Gallagher chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
This is incredible. Yes, the plot is AU, but it's done fantastically. The plot is realistic and adresses what would actually happen should Penny end up pregnant with Sheldon's baby. It isn't romanticized like most stories; it addresses the real, hard issues.

This writing is fantastic. Clear, simple, and just detailed enough. Every character responds to their situation realistically.

I only have one concern, and it involves the rating. Most T stories have, at most, a very discriptive make-out scene. I feel like this crossed the line from T to a very low M. Teenagers (of which I am one) are the main readers of T-rated stories, and this kind of crosses some lines. Don't get me wrong, it belongs there story-wise, but please consiter changing the rating.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Love it. :)
PlanetKitten chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
I usually hate unplanned pregnancy fics (or at least I thought I hate it) but this one turned out to be delicious after all. Superb effort. :)
Darkly Dreaming chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
I actually finished this fic hours ago. Buty phone was dying and I have no interwebz. And I was depressed cuz I couldn't watch the Doctor Who Xmas special cuz my wonderful fiance loathes it more than anything, so I watched The End of Time on my laptop. This Christmas kinda sucked.

This story hurt and helped me forget the pain of the lack of new Doctor Who. So thank you. I wish I had been one of the WIP readers. They don't sound very numerous toward the end. I would have shown the proper amount of excitement and anticipation, perhaps even more.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
I enjoyed the story. Even if AU the characters kept their voice in it. I loved daddy Sheldon, and am glad everything worked out in the end.

I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy Christmas at home.

Thank you for sharing your story!
Rita chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
Awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012