Reviews for Beneath the Ice
cofgiuifgreogrgjrotfjgbhrihfortrkurighhhrgu4ujujuufgjhhjooguur3kiogriu34thogbrheryhjrgjjhgfkirgjjhhrogrjgrogrkioorgvruiirghufhoovgiooorgvripfgnhhrog4igryrot40g95hyr8gihi my babme is is isjs is sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sois sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis sis nsis sis sis sis sis sis sis sosiis sis sis sis is sis I iisssisisisisisi isisis sisu9i9u-
very good story - good plot - more please
why do guys have to say stupid things like "just stop fighting this, we are meant to be together"?
Amanda chapter 15 . 2/14
Please Please Please Please Please Update. Please please ️
mitz chapter 15 . 2/14
What do you mean by ''soon'' ? A week? a month? a YEAR ? oh no.. a year! this story is so good that I simply can't wait more than a month to read the next chapter..! I'll tell all my friends about this chapter... write soon...
Elased chapter 3 . 2/13
I'm disgusted by your Draco. I think you successfully wrote a male lead that is so below the female lead that is inexcusable. He is his father's son isn't he.
isabel.delatorre999gmail.com chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
I like the story very much i encourage you so much to write more i am very fond of the story and would be pleased to read more of it so i really hope you post another chapter soon please
tap31 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Pls. update soon. Please please please please :)

Waiting for the update.

I like your story plot. It's romantic, funny, adventurous, and drama. All of it mash up in one story.

Seriosly, UPDATE! :)
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
YAY! :D
I Am Coolio D chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
GRRRRRR, cliffies are the worst. Update soon!
GraciBurger chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
OMFG! Great story! This is sooooooo amazing and I have just been captured into the story from the start! PLEASE UPDATE... thankyou :)
Kermit 304 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Really? Don't tell me, please. Not Hermione's mother. Too bad they didn't Expelliarmus him and grabbed him to the Portkey. That should have brough him straight to the Order.
TheSecretCannibalisticCreature chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
GREAT STORY!
Greekie3 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
One of the best fanfiction about them I've read!
Hannah chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Love the story and really enjoyed the chapter, the only thing that confuses me is why Hermione was referred to as Mrs Granger at the beginning of the chapter? Just a typo?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »