Reviews for Reforging the Blade
peerainbowdog chapter 7 . 8/16
This is AMAZING! I BLOODY LOV' THIS SHAT!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 7 . 8/16
Nice
I have enjoyed reading this and am so overjoyed you came back! I don't have an account so randomly tumbling into this fic again was a refresher and I hope you want to continue writing!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 8/10
This seems really cool! I look forward to more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/6
very good
We still don't know the name of Zaraki's Zanpakuto yet but I'm going with Chiniuerukoto
based on the release date, we have known its name for awhile.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 7/27
Great work here. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Cinniomon chapter 7 . 7/26
Wow, I was very surprised to see an update after so long! Glad you're back and great chapter!
To the idiot below, this was started four fucking years ago, and that revelation only occurred a few months ago, and Nozarashi's name came up two years ago. Stop being a jackass about things being wrong when they were written years before we knew the answers. When that happens, we just call it an AU and go with it. Pretentious twat.

And the whole Yachiru thing is all kinds of confusing considering her own zanpakutou.
Damn, I was not expecting this to come back after so long. Very glad to see you back!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 7/25
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 7 . 7/25
Thanks for the update. If you post part 2 as a seperate story, would you please post a notification in this one to let us know it's up?
SoulMore chapter 7 . 7/24
FAN!~
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 7/24
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 7/24