Reviews for Reforging the Blade
DragonReaperKing chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
about damn time you updated this one
koylic chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
what a nice story i hope for a update ;)
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
The flashbacks are just a little confusing. I'm not sure who's POV it's in, but I'm guessing Muramasa? There isn't really a transition between settings either. I would suggest cleaning that up a bit, but great story so far, even if the characters are slightly OOC.
peerainbowdog chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
This is AMAZING! I BLOODY LOV' THIS SHAT!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
I have enjoyed reading this and am so overjoyed you came back! I don't have an account so randomly tumbling into this fic again was a refresher and I hope you want to continue writing!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
This seems really cool! I look forward to more!
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
very good
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
We still don't know the name of Zaraki's Zanpakuto yet but I'm going with Chiniuerukoto
based on the release date, we have known its name for awhile.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Great work here. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Cinniomon chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Wow, I was very surprised to see an update after so long! Glad you're back and great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
To the idiot below, this was started four fucking years ago, and that revelation only occurred a few months ago, and Nozarashi's name came up two years ago. Stop being a jackass about things being wrong when they were written years before we knew the answers. When that happens, we just call it an AU and go with it. Pretentious twat.

And the whole Yachiru thing is all kinds of confusing considering her own zanpakutou.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Damn, I was not expecting this to come back after so long. Very glad to see you back!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Thanks for the update. If you post part 2 as a seperate story, would you please post a notification in this one to let us know it's up?