Reviews for Day at the Office
Nice
poisonnwine chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
omg good
Becky chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ive always loved the idea of Toby being A, but I want him and Spencer to be A together. I could easily see Spencer being the one who killed Ali. But anyway, I really loved this, and I don't know if you plan to continue it, but I hope you do!
Ch0sen0ne chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh nooooo, this is such a good way to explain Toby's involvement. I also think it is quite a creative twist. I've already ready multiple theories about Toby being undercover in the A-Team just to get dirt on them for the girls, but this makes a lot more sense in my opinion.
anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love your take on this,perhaps you can do a sequel on how you think Spence would react when she finds out Toby part of the A team.
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This very good and I like the way you make Toby seem so conflicted. I'm still in a shock over the finale, simply because next to Haleb, I think Spoby are the best couple on the show and I'm still in denial and hope he is not a real part of the A Team, but I would love your version as well. That he started out as part of the Team but that his friendship with Emily and love for Spencer make him overthink what is right and what is wrong.