Reviews for Wake Up
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You get into their heads so well. I love how you've written them. Not a perfect relationship, but still loving and so them. Thank you for writing and sharing!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story, well written and sensitively done. Thank you for sharing!
huntlm64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautiful and gentle and awesome. Thanks for sharing!
huntaj18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ive been reading your fics for the past few nights and I cannot get over what an increeible writer you are! I have more I want to say, but im on my nook and its impossible to type with! Ill be back with a better review but i wanted you to know how much i love your writing
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You write so beautifully...
Fex chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
One of the BEST Castle fics I've ever had the pleasure and the honor to read. Wow. It really touched me with its realism and intensity and perfection. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
"She still remembers bursting into tears right in the middle of their first big fight, utterly consumed by how much it hurt to fight with him when she's finally able to openly love him as much as she does." - This line made me catch my breath.. It is amazing and heart wrenching all at the same time and I just loved it. I also really loved reading this, it was beautiful! I absolutely adored how you did most of this without dialogue, it was really interesting to read and I enjoyed it. It was a marvellous piece, you did a great job writing it.

Mathilde
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yaaaay for somebody else being spoiler free! I love not knowing!
And you ABSOLUTELY contribute to the fandom, so don't even try to tell yourself anything else.
I loved this story. Happy and sad, completely opposite beginning and ending, I loved the progress from their first night to moving in together, from easy and sweet mornings to this one darkened by her PTSD and his way of coping with it.
And I can totally imagine that Castle would be a great person to weak you up. He's so gentle and sweet, loyal and adorable and I bet he is firm and dominant when needed, and I think he is great in a relationship.
I love it when a writer tells a story from point of view of one things in a relationship, and that you made waking up a theme, is just so good.
Loved this very much!
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was a beautifully woven fic that left me holding my breath during parts. There were so many brilliantly insightful lines and little moments that punctuate their relationship. This must have been intense to write, so on behalf of all of us who have read it, thank you for making us feel so much in a single one-shot.
MedicallySpeakingYoureAdorable chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Thank you for writing such a gorgeous piece. It's sweet and intimate and just absolutely adorable to read. It makes me look forward to the day I find my own Richard Castle. Keep 'em coming, please!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I enjoyed this story - so glad she agreed to move in with him.

This style of writing is not a style I usually read... but I found enough conversation amongst the narrative to keep me entertained and interested. :)
renegade05 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
so beautifully written. i loved it.
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Really like this: "Even as time passed and they settled into their relationship, she found herself biting her lip when she called him by his given name. It's still Castle that she calls him at work, and it's definitely still Castle that slips out when she's angry or pissed off or turned on (and sometimes, when the three merge into one heady rush), but when she's tired or thoroughly satiated or just plain loves him more than she can put into words, it's Rick that she finds herself whispering."

It's much how I see it, though I could also see her transitioning to Rick around friends, possibly even at the precint at times, but keeping Castle private, just for them.

Liked this story. Thank you!
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 8/30/2012