Reviews for History Repeating Itself
Kazters chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow simply. Amazing what an ending
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Oh No two authors killed Mac and now some author killed Charlie.

不过这个故事真心太长了 说老实话我没有看完。。。。

haha sorry guys i posted in Chinese...
green dame chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
That was a very cruel and sad ending! l hope Sorkin never comes up with something like that! lol
and I'm off to gather my rosebuds 'cause that ending really got to me. great job!
iworkwithpens chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
I have loved this whole story so much. Amazing backstory you created for Charlie and Leona. Such a tearjerker though. Totally didn't see this last chapter coming! Amazing, but sooo sad. Thanks for finishing the story for us.
Late-For-Dinner chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
So sad. If this happened in the show I'd be crying for weeks. This was a wonderful story. x
millie.zhang chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
tragic ending
green dame chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
That was a great story! I love the historic details and how it seemed in character! Thank you, it was probably the best story I've read in this fandom yet. I wish Charlie and Leona would've get together but... it's wonderful the way it is.
Late-For-Dinner chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This was simply brilliant! I am a *huge* Charlie fan, so absolutely loved reading a story centering around him. You wrote him (and all the other characters) so well. He had so much sadness is his life, but still managed to get on with it. Really enjoyed his relationships with Will and Mac. Gah! This was such a brilliant story. :) x
SerialStoryLover chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
oooh dark line at the end! I'm intruiged! And I LOVE the twist on Mindy! That's so interesting :) And a young(er) Charlie, Will and Mac :D
SerialStoryLover chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I love Charlie. Thank you so much for writing this! I love that he's like a dad to Will and Mackenzie :) Hope you update soon!