Reviews for DTB: Faded Memories
Thanks for updating!
Bobby U.K chapter 1 . 6/16
I love your story!
Plucie chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I really like this! I'm curious to find out if they're going to regain their memories. Also, it'd be super interesting what would happen if Suou and Hei met!
kzqueen chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Love this ! When are u going to update more ?
desy chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Great chapter! Sorry it took so long for me to read and review, but I got distracted by some other anime...
I hope you'll update soon.
Shadowhawk chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Wait, wait, wait...Izanami is here too, well she did make this world, but now in excited to know why they are remembering and what will happen when they do...will the Gate appear here too...looking forward to the next chapter...best wishes and regards. *_*
Shadowhawk chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Hehehe...poor Hei, but I'm glad that Yin is coming over...to the next chapter. *_*
Shadowhawk chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
There were other contractors and Dolls in the copy Earth right...so will they also remember or is this just for Hei, Yin, Suou, July...onward. *_*
Shadowhawk chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
So Hei also has flashback of Suou...is the cat Mao...onward. *_*
Shadowhawk chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love it so far...on to the next chapter...grinned. *_*
EternalxNightxWalker chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Ohh cliffhanger! This is getting really good! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hello. I'm so happy to have found your stories. I've been rather disappointed (which I hate to say because I know we as writers try hard) with what I've been reading so far (not your stories), but then I stumbled upon Faded Memories. It's a clever idea and I'm really enjoying your writing. I'm super excited to see where you take this/what comes after chapter 4, and I so hope you put out more on this story line. It'll be so much fun to continue reading :) .
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Ahh! Where is the next chapter? I need it, I just neeeeeed it.
EternalxNightxWalker chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Man this is a great Fic! Love how all the characters personalities are true to the anime. Awaiting your next chapter!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Oh that so romantic. Does hie have a sister on this earth i mean he should cause she is no longer a contractor but this is your world. I loved how he defended himself to a cat and how he is embarrassed about dreaming about yin. Gosh i love this,

Up-date!Soon!