Reviews for Dragons of the Darkened Moon
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 4 . 8/26
On the point of insanity. No black robe could ever be insane. Given that to be a black robe or a white robe you must be capable to making the distinction between good and evil and consciously choosing one over the other evil for black robes and good for white robes. People who are insane are unable to do this. Without the ability to comprehend the difference between good and evil and ability to make choices based on that understanding one could not be good or evil. Many of them are probably Psychopaths and/or Sociopaths, but that is different from being clinically insane.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 2 . 8/26
Too bad she can't Find Fistandantil's body. Then when she got the spell slot for it cast Baraghast's feat upon it that would take care of the little pest for good. The problem is it carries the evil descriptor and could cause some alignment problems. In the immortal words of death from AQWorlds there is dead, undead and dead undead and you don't come back from that.
inkwriter25 chapter 10 . 4/3
Pls update again
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I haven't read this story in so long...I'm sorry about that, I was banned from Dragon Lance for awhile, but now I'm back! At any rate I'm excited to see what happens next.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
This is interesting. Please update again.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I was wonder when a 'sequel' was coming of the first one. This is interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This is certainly one heck of a wish fulfillment story, I'll give you that.
Likikoari chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
This is very interesting... I'm glad for the update too! Btw... You wrote Caramon in one place where you should have put tas
Likikoari chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Baka baka Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka ... And more Baka. I can tell your lucky. But master is eventually gonna get back at you for the slap
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This chapter was eventful. If anything Tanis should probably send a spy to watch our favorite mages. Well now that we have our recipe for disaster lets get ready to go.
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Stupid dragon. Lol, drinking tea on a lovely day while dragons are trying to kill us. Lalalla
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, left this fandom for a bit. I'm back now so lets get this party started!

This chapter was random, she just kept getting random stuff and seeing random people, other than Raistlin.
likikoari chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
that was funny at the end. i found it hard to believe. i actually read it twice to make sure i read right. that was so funny!
I am sorry if my laugh was impolite but i could not resist.
Lman3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow it's been so long that I honestly forgot about your story though it was a good chapter
likikoari chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
the chapters are getting shorter...