Reviews for Dragons of the Darkened Moon
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I haven't read this story in so long...I'm sorry about that, I was banned from Dragon Lance for awhile, but now I'm back! At any rate I'm excited to see what happens next.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
This is interesting. Please update again.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I was wonder when a 'sequel' was coming of the first one. This is interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This is certainly one heck of a wish fulfillment story, I'll give you that.
Likikoari chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
This is very interesting... I'm glad for the update too! Btw... You wrote Caramon in one place where you should have put tas
Likikoari chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Baka baka Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka ... And more Baka. I can tell your lucky. But master is eventually gonna get back at you for the slap
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This chapter was eventful. If anything Tanis should probably send a spy to watch our favorite mages. Well now that we have our recipe for disaster lets get ready to go.
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Stupid dragon. Lol, drinking tea on a lovely day while dragons are trying to kill us. Lalalla
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, left this fandom for a bit. I'm back now so lets get this party started!

This chapter was random, she just kept getting random stuff and seeing random people, other than Raistlin.
likikoari chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
that was funny at the end. i found it hard to believe. i actually read it twice to make sure i read right. that was so funny!
I am sorry if my laugh was impolite but i could not resist.
Lman3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow it's been so long that I honestly forgot about your story though it was a good chapter
likikoari chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
the chapters are getting shorter...
Erogous chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I honestly have to say that I am loving what you are writing and from canadian to canadaian I am SOOO glad that I am not the only girl that is , I'm assuming, about 16-19 that is in absolute love with the Dragonlance books. and Raistlin is also my favorite character :) also i wanted to tell you that i remember reading the part of Tas asking Raistlin about the chicken feathers, in your story you put ""Oh, right. I found this chicken feather after you, Tans and Raistlin had stopped talking. The chicken feather came from the sky, like when Fizban tried to cast featherfall, but all he got was feathers," Tasslehoff sniffed at his fallen friend, before continuing on, "I thought, oh it's from a passing flock of chickens. But ten I remembered that I had never seen a chicken fly before. I know they can flap to the top of the chicken coop so they can crow when the sun rises, but what I want to know is that whether chickens can fly up high like eagles."

I blinked, and processed the question, "No, Tas. They're not eagles. They can't fly."

Tasslehoff nodded, looking serious, "That's what I thought.""
... It brought my to remember an old native story about an eagle that was raised (by accident) as a chicken and that eagle/chicken had seen an actually eagle soaring in the say and had wished that he could fly like that eagle, but that the eagle/chicken decided that since he was a chicken that he shouldn't think of such silly things.
I hope you can take something from that and that you know that you are not a chicken your an eagle and if writing is your passion, which you are very good at, just soar.
Lman3 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
please update more often but i love the way this is going
Lman3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So in the past 3 days i have read your 2stories inthis series and i must say you have a quarter of the number of grammar mistakes other stories have