Reviews for Two Humans Run Into Some Ponies
TrueBolt chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Hmmm... Fun so far. I like the idea, and you're style is pretty good... But there's one thing you have to remember when writing in a first person POV: The stuff is actually happening to you. Describe what's going on; did David make any hand motions while talking? Was there a breeze, or was the summer sun beating down on you? Were there many trees around? Did you sigh when you closed you're eyes, and if so, was it a short sigh or a long drawn-out sigh of longing? Have fun, and be descriptive!
praton chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
Actually, I thought you would use the "we lived in Equestria happily ever after" end, but you didn't. I really need to look up more in that Doctor Who thingy. It's just there're so many things to do... Hope you do some more MLP. Anyways, later!
praton chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Sorry for the late review, I'm busy with my stuff too. I wonder what will happen when Twilight, the Doctor, David and you meet and see the portal at the same time.
praton chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
You may proceed :3
praton chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
It's the first time I see a FluttersxTheDoctor pairing but, that's why this is a fanfiction xD. I see you have resolved the problem of chapter duration. Congratulations! Got to go know, bye!
praton chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
But Twilight already knows her world is not real... Anyways, keep working in chapter's lenght and plot. I'm not a fanfic writer and you're new but you really gotta work on that :P
See ya!
praton chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I still haven't seen any chapter of Doctor Who :P and I'm still human I guess...Oh sweet, I'm an earth pony now! Everything could have been a dream David had after you showed him MLP.
praton chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Hehe, David is freaked out.
praton chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
You could make the main6 take Annie and David as prisioners and make them confess what are they and what were they soing in Equestria. Anyways, you gotta work in chapter's lenght.
praton chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I would put spaces between paragraphs and not each 4 lines. Everything happens too fast I think, grammar and that stuff is ok.
praton chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
It's not hard to read. I'm looking forward ro new updates.
praton chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Make a longer chapter and I'll make a real review.
chipmunkfanantic chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
great opening chapter update soon though