Reviews for Voyage to Normandy
wufiei chapter 1 . 6/14
I really enjoyed this fanfic. I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Will you be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Daisy-023 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Get. Moving! *cable breaks from stray phaser beam sending an unsuspecting alliance soldier plunging to his death screaming all the way*
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
interesting
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great to see a update, thought it was complete. The first chapter alone did a good single chapter story.
Chris1701ab chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Lt shepard is on the ship "cool"
Is she an N7?
KleverKilva chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Any chance of showcasing some of the meetings and such?
Daisy-023 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I. Want. MORE!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Well its nice, but you could do so much more.
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
There are two very important point I need to address at this point:

The first is that Janeway will need to explain B'Elanna Torres and Naomi Wildman's half-Klingon and half-Ktarnian heritage, even if it means showing the information on how their physiologies work.

B'Elanna Torres's bones is much denser than a human, but weaker than a full Klingon. Her forehead ridges is much lesser defined, and provides lesser protection to her sinus plates as a result. She also has epidermal bones on her backs, although it is much less visible. Unlike most Klingon B'Elanna's hair grow at a faster rate, thanks to her Human heritage. Some of her organs also has backup copies. Her stomach is stronger than a human, but with both genome coexisting together B'Elanna's stomach is stronger than a human's, but more efficient than a Klingon's.

Naomi grows more rapidly than a human, she has exo-cranial ridges instead of forehead plates, and she lacks the trademark slitted eyes of the Ktarnians. She also have some scaly areas on her body but they usually are covered by clothing. Her heart has 8 chambers, and the sound is remarkably similiar to a Pulsar cluster vibrating against a ship's hull.

The second point to address is Seven. As a former member of the Borg collective Seven can serve as a liaison between the Geth and the organic, as she understand the viewpoints of the synecthics better because of her way of thinking is remarkably similiar.
Chris1701ab chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
its a good start. Why end it here? Continue the storie.
mwjen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great start, thanks for posting. I do have to disagree with the whole it will take decades for signature star trek technologies to be available. Voyager is completely intact (which includes some industrial replicators (how else did they make a never ending supply of shuttles)), a complete data base, schematics and a more than talented engineering crew. While it might take a few years before they can fully understand the science and adapt their infrastructure to star trek standards I doubt it would take decades.