Reviews for Pocket Destiny
Blackquantum chapter 3 . 8/4
this fic seems really interesting! really great ideas, its a pity you seem to have stopped writing it. Cant wait to read the next chapter if you do update.
oh this pic is great! can't wait for the next chapter!
moonlight7wolves chapter 3 . 2/3
pirates of the carribean, the mortal instruments, twilight, buffy the vampire slayer, charmed , death note, percy jackson. please please update this i love this plot . its a great story
Shade the Cat chapter 3 . 1/13
Katekyo Hitman Reborn would be a good world. I can see this Harry getting along well with Byakuran. And Clara the shapeshifting girl meets Leon the shapeshifting chameleon! Hahaha! Oohh! Narnia! Words of wisdom from Aslan. And I wonder what Harry and Clara would make of D Grey Man?
Jayne chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Please come back and update this story I really want to see what happens.
Also Naruto, twilight, or One Piece would be good worlds for Harry to visit.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
update
chickieroy chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I love your story so especially with the world jumping harry does it's interesting and different
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Im so depressed that you didnt finish this because it would have been amazing.
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Please update at your soonest convenience as this is a fantastic story.
Lord Mushie chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Aw, I wish you would update this. It seems like so much fun.
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hey great story so far u should drop harry and clara in the naruto or bleach world next would definitely like 2 see wat happens
sing-to-the-moon chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I was scrolling through my Favs list and found your story again. Still as fantastic as the first time I read it :D
I put in a request for a bleach world and adventure time world, and maybe supernatural as well (I reckon that would be an explosive confrontation :)
All the best and happy imagining!
Cirucci2.0 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I really like this, it would be cool if he could go to the Buffy the vampire universe and hang out with willow, she's always been my favorite. This is a really great story idea and I hope you update soon. :)
SHJE chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Already reviewed for the third chap so I'm putting my request here,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
SHJE chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Pirates of the Carribean? Ouran Host Club? Percy Jackson? Scooby Doo?