Reviews for Pocket Destiny
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 3 . 11/24
chickieroy chapter 3 . 6/14
I love your story so especially with the world jumping harry does it's interesting and different
Im so depressed that you didnt finish this because it would have been amazing.
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 3 . 5/5
Please update at your soonest convenience as this is a fantastic story.
Lord Mushie chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Aw, I wish you would update this. It seems like so much fun.
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hey great story so far u should drop harry and clara in the naruto or bleach world next would definitely like 2 see wat happens
sing-to-the-moon chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I was scrolling through my Favs list and found your story again. Still as fantastic as the first time I read it :D
I put in a request for a bleach world and adventure time world, and maybe supernatural as well (I reckon that would be an explosive confrontation :)
All the best and happy imagining!
Cirucci2.0 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I really like this, it would be cool if he could go to the Buffy the vampire universe and hang out with willow, she's always been my favorite. This is a really great story idea and I hope you update soon. :)
Saruviasm chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Already reviewed for the third chap so I'm putting my request here,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Saruviasm chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Pirates of the Carribean? Ouran Host Club? Percy Jackson? Scooby Doo?
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Been reading a lot of your fics and they are all amazing. I hope you update them soon
thisismylifecnn chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I am really looking forward to a new chapter ;) you are a really good writer.
All the best wishes thisismylife123
64teeth chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
wow, amazing chapter - if Harry ever goes to Hogwarts (which I hope he will!) I can't wait to see the world reaction to him (especially Snape and Dumbledore). And I'm curious how this Harry x Voldemort thing will fit into it :) so as I said - great chapter but moreover ingenious plot story, and I can't wait to read more :)
Mymine chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Will you ever update this story? Because in my opinion it's a master piece and I really want to see it to the end, please.
kratak chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Very entertaining. Hope you update one day.