Reviews for Pocket Destiny
Nunaat chapter 3 . 5/15
Both interesting and unusual. I will look forward for more
Nightmix chapter 2 . 4/11
I have one question. Will harry eventually return to his home World and go to Hogwarts.
betty4794 chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
kuroshitsuji, bleach, mahou sensei nejima, drawfs of snow white, merlin
really one of more unique fics... something different which is the best part of it
Blackquantum chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
this fic seems really interesting! really great ideas, its a pity you seem to have stopped writing it. Cant wait to read the next chapter if you do update.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
oh this pic is great! can't wait for the next chapter!
moonlight7wolves chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
pirates of the carribean, the mortal instruments, twilight, buffy the vampire slayer, charmed , death note, percy jackson. please please update this i love this plot . its a great story
Shade the Cat chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Katekyo Hitman Reborn would be a good world. I can see this Harry getting along well with Byakuran. And Clara the shapeshifting girl meets Leon the shapeshifting chameleon! Hahaha! Oohh! Narnia! Words of wisdom from Aslan. And I wonder what Harry and Clara would make of D Grey Man?
Jayne chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Please come back and update this story I really want to see what happens.
Also Naruto, twilight, or One Piece would be good worlds for Harry to visit.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
update
chickieroy chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I love your story so especially with the world jumping harry does it's interesting and different
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Im so depressed that you didnt finish this because it would have been amazing.
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Please update at your soonest convenience as this is a fantastic story.
Lord Mushie chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Aw, I wish you would update this. It seems like so much fun.
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hey great story so far u should drop harry and clara in the naruto or bleach world next would definitely like 2 see wat happens
sing-to-the-moon chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I was scrolling through my Favs list and found your story again. Still as fantastic as the first time I read it :D
I put in a request for a bleach world and adventure time world, and maybe supernatural as well (I reckon that would be an explosive confrontation :)
All the best and happy imagining!