Reviews for The Political Repercussions of Date Night
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
TOTAL AWESOMENESS!
GO AANG!
Kamel271XD chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I loved it! I find it interesting that Aang cut himself, and it had the perfect amount of drama!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Dang! That was AWESOME! great job!
Britmysta chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was... Badass!
Karinta chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love this.
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
He sure showed them! I'm a pansy, I could never cut myself. XD and blood makes me sick.
may96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh damn, that sounds painful... I feel like this should be a part of a longer story. It ends rather unfinished.
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Not bad. Good ending
secret chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
wow! that blew me of! u r an exceptional writer! i love almost all of your fanfics! keep doing the good job and sorry for ur dog... :'( my dog died too! but that was like 4 years ago.. i moved somewhere and couldn't bring him with me, and left him in my trusted friend care.. i left him for 2 years and i didn't even get to see him until he died.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was really good. And I enjoyed the message it gave as well. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow! I love it. It's a very cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked it a lot. Aang sure has a flair for the dramatic. I would love to read more about the 16 year old Avatar. It's cool to see him as he grows up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
wow really good story. i particularly liked the last 2 sentences. it was inspiring.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really liked this! I do agree about the ridiculousness of people in power not being allowed to have personal lives. Go Aang! You shw them uppities.
TheLucky38 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Well thats what happens when you go into politics and hollywood.
You get attacked by mobs,get mistaken as someone else,and have your life ruined in the media.
Look at Bill Clinton and Linsey Lohan, they became an urban mess(even though its true about what they did).