Reviews for Fantastic 5
ScarletNightFury chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry about your mother i hope she gets better
Foxface 2001 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Hey its really good!
don't worry i haven't wrote anything for that reason
good luck with your mum
Foxface 2001 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Really good so far!
write more plz!
CrystalClear98 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
take your time coming back to the story, family is more important
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I love her power, wish I could do what she could :D This truly is an amazing story.
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
awesome, their relationship is so adorable! :D
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
you poor thing, I hope everything turns out okay, we'll all be waiting to see if this story continues.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Hey, Im loving this story and family comes before writing. This story is really amazing to be honest. I love it and the storyline. Johnny is in perfect character just in love though. I love it. I really do hope you continue but for now, keep us updated on how things are doing?
BadPunsAndBooks chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I get that with what's going on you won't feel like writing…
but your story is really good it's not like all the other cliché once were the girl has water powers and i like how you made her Ben's sister. but you can't finish this story here there must be loads of people who want to find out what happens next,after all you left it at a bit of a cliff hanger. And so as a reader of this wicked story I give you my sympathy and implore you to continue.-this is probably the most serious review I've ever written :p
harkered chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Keep going Avalongirl55! More chapters liked so far how added own OC.
Teddy bear 007 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Oh no! Well, I guess I'll have to wait for a while then...:( well, KBO.
amy chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
just as it was getting good, too...dammit
TEENWOLFISAWESOME chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I hope your mum gets better!
lolsmileyface6 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Im so sorry for what your going through hope everything gets better
shelby chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
avalongirl55,
dont feel bad about the story at ALL. you have more important things to woory about. I'm so sorry about your mother. it's. a terrible thing and i wish you're mother the best of luck on her treatments.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »