Reviews for Think Fast
Wetstar chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Devican! :D
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
[28 tesserae]

Write out numbers with letters.

[The rain made it feel like those ancient movies, where the protagonist is shocked by a sudden twist in the plot, looks into the stormy skies, and screams as loud as he can. Maybe I could use that to create a diversion in the games. Or, to avenge my death.]

What does this even mean? That her screaming into the rain will somehow improve her chances? Or avenge her own death beyond the grave?

[ I laughed manically at the idea of luck in the Hunger Games. It was literally an oxymoron.]

Actually, there is luck.

Since the arena is automated, it seems that you can also make it by being lucky, though it is also true that skill will make you last a bit longer. Yet even a skilled person can't see an automated trap coming, like being shot at with fireballs.

It's not bad. I applaud you for starting in medias res and you managed to incorporate her backstory without it getting too wordy. It does have its share amount of telling though.
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
FINALLY! FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY! Agh! It's so amazing! Please update soon! :D
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
*weeps hysterically* WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?! *sobs into a pillow* WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
ColoursandMayhem chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Just did :)
lexelial chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
When are you going to post again? It;s been forever!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I absolutely loved it! Especially the part where you said: The walls were closing in. The walls are closing in. THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! Like she's just realized the most dangerous part of her arena... *cue the scary music* Great job!
lexelial chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
This was great! And I definitely think that you should write your joke. Update soon!
Incognito chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
This is great! Keep writing!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Aw, I never thought I'd feel sorry for someone named Clovel...
In other news...I absolutely love the "Lick the bricks! Cut the string! May the watermelon be ever in your fay-vor!" I'm going to be yelling that out at random times throughout the week, just so you know :)
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! Its one of those stories where I have to click every button at the bottom every time I review, just to make sure I favorited the story even when I remember I already did! I'm probably making no sense at all right now, but OH WELL! THIS STORY ROCKS!
lexelial chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
AWESOME!
Hannah1104 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I love your fanfic :) I finally read it, and it is awesome :)
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
*curls up into a ball and rocks back and forth, her eyes as wild as Titus* Must...read...more...now...write...please! THIS WAS SO AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is AWESOME! You have to continue. This is an order.