Reviews for Special
TheMusicKnows chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
That was really cool...the special was amazing...
DanH2010 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Oh no, they best stay together and i'll write a fic and have danny kill martin vicously if he wrecks the danice lol
but anyway the danny charlie bit was sweetness and the danice was cute too...until the end :( dnt wreck them! x
c8linWAH chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Awww Dupe :'( he can't die! And let Danice be ok :)
wildatheartfan chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh don't ruin the perfection! Unless your gonna ruin Rosie and the crook in that case fine just don't hurt her in the process pleaseeeeeee

;) xx
DanH2010 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
awwww dupe cant die :( and danice need fixed too :/ x
wildatheartfan chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
ROSIEEEE! Can't you see this is all your fault?! If you hadn't have left the beautiful man and gone to the dodgy crook (even if he's beautiful and rich too) then we wouldn't be in this situation?

Silly girl! Chloe please fix this, Rosie's too blind to see it herself! :/

Hehe x
DanH2010 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
i want to climb through my laptop screen and hit martin repeatedly, eugh loathsome man! lol
great minds think alike re Charlotte, she was channeling alice in my story too
some cute daniceness is in order, pretty please (i asked nicely lol) x
wildatheartfan chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Uh ohhhh... Let's hope danice find the cheetah and fox themselves in some kinda super cute reunion, Dylan can go to hell for all I care evil man! Aww and dup :') never seen him so cute!

This is pure class Chloe ;) more more moreeeeee x
c8linWAH chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Dupe just can't die. I wont allow it! And Danice need to sort it :/
DanH2010 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
oh alice using martin to get at danny is gonna end in tears :/ and jst a note, tell her to steer clear of alcohol as things may go a little too far and if danny sees/finds out it will hit the fan! :(
caroline will no doubt find out whats wrong with dupe soon enough, she has been married to anders she'd bound to have picked up a few tricks lol and jst make him show them soon!
wildatheartfan chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Ooooo is he gonna tell them? Is he not?

Danny and Alice need to FIX THEMSELVES. NOW.

Loving this! X
DanH2010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
ok dupe dying can i jst say NOOOOOOOOOO leopards den jst isn't leopards den without dupe, cnt they kill caroline instead?
and dylan, my first thought was emily is gonna be pi**ed!
oh and alice best not cheat on danny...was i right in a new beginning? continue soon!
c8linWAH chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is what's going to happen! love it :D
wildatheartfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay so this is gonna be a love hate thing with me coz I LOVE this chappy even though it hurts!

Dylan and Martin are most definitely from the smarmy creep squad, ewe I don't like but I'm
Picturing Dylan with lotsa money so he can spoil Rosie and keep her onto him WHICH IS NOt HOW IT SHOULD BE.

I want to read more! So far It's bang on ;) haha (bring back max) ahem.