Reviews for Betrayal
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/10
Ooooooh! Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Funny if Tony would decide not to join Gibbs's team and instead he joins the FBI. Don't read that many where he does that.. It would save him a lot of grief and crap from Gibbs and the team.. LOL!
julie250 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Tony would be a big fool to accept to join Gibbs's team after all this and knowing how bad Gibbs watches his six.. LOL! It's funny on the show how every time Tony is in the hospital or just injured how Gibbs tells him he's got his six.. Tony gets injured more than anyone.. Tony should go work for the FBI or OSI or get his own team at NCIS because his skills will be wasted on Gibbs's team...
DS2010 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I knew it was gibbs who was old gringo. That was well done.
Hope Tony survives.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
are there going to be new chapters soon? sure, there are some mistakes, but your story really makes up to it ;) please don't leave us hanging :D
TombeDeLaLune chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
please update soon!
so happy the torture is over.
DS2010 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Despite everything glad Tony survived wondering who the gringo is
julie250 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Juliexx
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
great chapter love the story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I really hope you move this along already. Having "Old Gringo" just sit back and let Tony be tortured isn't exactly endearing him to me in this story. It's getting rather tiresome and irritating.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
poor Tony, what do they want with thim?
stockholm syndrome already starting?
can't wait for more.
Megth chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Great update! I hope Old Gringo will help Tony eventually! Poor Tony, must be hard to hear someone suffering and being killed next to him! Loved the Tony hurt though?,
moira4eku chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Poor Tony, that torture is one I hadn't read before where the torturers bring in another person (stranger) to torture right next to the victim and the kill the stranger. Can't even imagine what it is doing to Tony's psyche. Hoping Old Gringo (Gibbs?) can save Tony soon. I'm not sure Tony can take much more torture (yikes, the burning part was really disturbing). Really biting my nails here until the next update!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
scary what is happening to my tony