Reviews for The Aftershock
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/23
The horse Puck found was Tommy Falk's black mare. You know, the one Sean returned to the sea before Puck kissed him for the first time. I looked online, but I couldn't find her name, sorry.
crazydaisy chapter 2 . 4/26
It's really good plz right some more, before u post it u should read thro it all cause there r some typos on them, it's brill so plz don't lose hope in it and stop righting it thx
Scorpioracer chapter 7 . 4/26
You've had a year and 9 months I hope everything is ok, but please, please please Wright some more its really good!
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
you really should finish this story. this is a really good one. please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Can you please write more! I am really enjoying this story it is much better than other Scorpio Races fanfiction I have read so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Please update soon
luckyflyingfish24601 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I love the description of the rides and the story's developing really well :) I like the quick updates too. You made the story flow really well even though you left it a year :
squidgy78 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I think you should do corr and dove maybe with a little romance between them
bookmaniac chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
well! it's feb of 2013 now! no pressure but wats taking so long?
luckyflyingfish24601 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I've only read the first 100 pages of Scorpio Races but I read this cause you wanted me to, and I think its really awesome, and if you dont keep writing I will personally kill you... No pressure!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Omg I love the story u should write more I would totally read it
bring me the pizza chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Sounds good so far! Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens! :D
SootfurSeanIsCuteAnnieChase chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
That was really good well done sezren!