Reviews for The Sting on Her Skin
shc92 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
That was lovely. Thank you.
shc92 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Alice really seems to carry a lot. I'm actually glad she'll eventually have to tell Jasper. Love seeing Carlisle as nurturing Dad.
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I enjoy these types of pieces! I hope Alice can share soon.
Some Kind of Sin chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I loved this! A lot.
I read it a while ago and meant to review but didn't get a chance. I just read it again and appreciated how well you are able to get inside the heads of your characters. Alice feels like she could walk right off the page and into the room. And Carlisle? He's the perfect mate and should win Father of the Year. Perfection, as always. I don't think I've read any other story where he is able to tend to one of his children. Very touching scene between them.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Poor Alice :(

Thank you for sharing!
Istealurfrenchfries chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I love this! It's AMAZING!
annaharding chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This was different! What a great twist on the canon story - I liked it! Thanx for sharing!
katmom chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Ah, such had moments for Alice.

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
MCR Killjoys chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
i loved it x
Little Chicago chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
cute fic
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
oh no. poor Alice! not nice!
snowgood chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
That was a quickie! I always love seeing Carlisle able to give as a father does, I think it was a role he must have unconsciously sort out when starting his family with Edward! Well done!
cotnut chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for yet another well written glimpse into the lives of the Cullen family. I really love the relationship that you portrayed of Alice and Jasper and Alice and Carlisle. The depth between Alice and Jasper was really touching and I feel you really captured the essence of them.
thinkalotabouthim chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This was a nice story. Touching Solitute is one of my all time favorites, please make that out take first.
secretjob chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
What an AMAZING treat to find that you had posted a new story! Another excellent, heartwarming job. I really love these little peeks into the real interactions between the Cullens that we can only imagine - but you are able to put into words. Thank you! Cannot wait to read your next one.