Reviews for This Could Have Been a Love Story
So Cute!
Atomicity chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was cute and not far-fetched at all. I love a good Stiles story.
Black Bart Lady chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I liked it
ShizuoxIzya chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really wanted her dad to tell her that she should stay or something like that but that would defeat the purpose of the title or something like that. This was an awesome one shot I liked the chemistry between Stiles and Alison it sucks that they couldn't have had a relationship but at least they didn't leave anything unsaid or hold back. Awesome work.
samanthaxama chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
soo im kind of shipping them now XD this story was amazing and cute and very well written ! i hope you make more atories about them XD
Ravenclaw1991 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh no! This made me ship Stallison. I'll just add it to my ever growing favourite ship list xD This was really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was awesome!I loved it!
ka chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aww i would never think that stiles and allison would be a cute pairing ! LOVE IT !
Roxie567 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really liked this. I never thought about this pairing, but your story made them sound so cute. Really good.
imafishbloopbloop chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh! I hate that she left but I love that they admitted their feelings and kissed! Oh my goodness I almost cried. :) AMAZING story and I love Stallison too. :)
fabss chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Absolutely loved it! I am so shipping this pair, it's weird and sad because i don't think it will ever happen in the show. Anyway, this was bittersweet and beautiful to read, if you ever write more about this couple, let me know :)
d chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i already read this on your tumblr, but it's so amazing that i wanted to read it again. :) i loved this plot - although it definitely makes me a little sad. the way you wrote stiles and allison's interactions were so natural; it's easy to picture it happening (but unfortunately it won't :/). their goodbye was soooo beautiful! i loved this part: "Can you imagine it? Just two normal human teens dating" - because how true (and tragic) would it be if Stiles and Allison actually happened on the show? and the ending was great, too! i liked seeing a little bit of the bromance between stiles and scott. lovely story! :D
liltrix chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It's Tori (maybelletea) from tumblr! :D Okay, I pretty much explained my feels for this fic already but I wanted to review anyway because I enjoy reviewing. I definitely hope you write these two again, because this fic was lovely to read.
The scenario at the grave was very believable. And as you know, I kind of flailed about at the cuddling part, because it was so cute.

You should definitely write Stallison again. If you're in the mood.
/slinks off
0ywiththepoodlesalready chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow! That was great! I had never even thought of them in a romantic context before, but this worked beautifully! :)
CountryGirl143 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I absolutely loved every minute of this.