Reviews for Trunks
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A bit over the top maybe, but it's not as if I have any room to talk, looking at my earlier works. All in all, I enjoyed this little piece. Nice work :)
Aag ki Rani chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Great! absolutly great! keep up the good work
Renolvr chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
AW, Trunks is loved! Haha, Vegeta got cornered into saying he LOVED his son,, so brilliant!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Great work.
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I LOVE IT. It very sweet. i love vegeta and Trunks storyies like this keep up the great work!
The Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Wonderful story, and disclamer (its so true .)

I think the story is really good...perfect actually. Hey, are you going to add to it? Just a thought.

OH MY GOSH! Time has run away with me...DBZ IS AL,MOST ON! Well...I have time for one more fic...

Enjoy life -(I dont know where that one came from)

UnromanticPoetess chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Interesting. Vegeta was VERY in character.
OnsenSong chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Very very cool! Will there be more? Ja ne! _
Mihy chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
heehee that was so cute keep up the great work and plz RR my stories i'd really be very happy if you did. bfn!
fusionHA chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I liked it alot. trunks has a very neglected life from his father and it was nice to see the tourment inside of him. I did think it was a little much to have him randomly turn SSJ2 in the laundry room, but i did like how he didn't cry in fron to Vegeta. Keep writing.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I love this story! This is so cute! You've done a fantastic job! I really like Trunks fainting, that was right on. You rule!
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Are you going to make this a one-shot or are you

going to add some more chapters to it? Either way, it's good.
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I loved it, espicailly the part with Goten running in changing the whole conversation, and sneaking back out. that was so cute!
Shella chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
*does cartwheels around the room* WWHHHEEEEEE! COOL AS! _ This was flippin' excellent! *grins cheezily* sweet, touching & funny in all the right places. LUV'D IT!