Reviews for Hidden Beneath the Mask
SOMEONE chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
This stroy is REALLY good! I love it and I'm not even half way in!
misscakerella chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OH GLOB. I love this already even though I just read the first chapter. Man, you are a genius darling!
misskikimarie chapter 41 . 5/4/2013
Absolutely amazing! I started reading this a few days ago and only just finished it, but I have to say that it's really just the perfect story! Everything worked out so well, and the plot was so intriguing throughout the entire thing! The exposition was long, but it wasn't painful, and once things really started going, I was so hooked, it started flashing into my mind all day! All of the twists with the Perfs being the seven sins, Stevie being pregnant, and just all of the littler but still big parts (if that makes sense XD) just managed to make an already excellent story into one of the best ones that I have ever read by far, and I'm saying this with complete honesty. Great story. I really, really enjoyed reading it.
KatKim22 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
good story
Spirit of paladin chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Stories need to be marked in the right category as not doing so breaks the rules. Please mark this story accordingly to avoid getting reports. It would be a shame the story is deleted for something you can fix in less than a minute.

Critics United.
Question42 chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
This is a crossover story with "How to Rock" and should be moved to the crossover category.

Critics United
NightWolfMoon chapter 41 . 12/14/2012
it's nice to hear about PJ and Skyler having a nice life together, and i like that Dakota is such a good friend. to Kelly by doing what she must to try and give her a better life, and for Chloe by keeping an eye on her and keeping the responsibility of power in mind. that was very nice what she did at Spencer's funeral, and even though she doesn't like to use magic too often, it's great what she's doing to help a friend.
NightWolfMoon chapter 40 . 12/14/2012
i liked what PJ told the bands about never giving up on their dreams and to be willing to fight for what they love. with how he spoke, his eyes going to Skyler, it actually almost sounded like he was going to propose right there, haha. i liked how Kacey let Stevie sing lead for once. it's really big of Kacey to (willingly) be in the background for once.
NightWolfMoon chapter 39 . 12/14/2012
hmm, hopefully PJ ran the idea by Mr Davis first, but from what i've seen of him, i think he'd be cool with it, would just remind PJ not to be too frivilous in the future. David and Sonia are great, and i'm glad David has seen that PJ really is very serious in his love for Skyler. both should be very happy together, and Teddy is sure to keep checking in on them with her new hopeless romantic club membership. X3
NightWolfMoon chapter 38 . 12/14/2012
it may be unexpected and will be sure to add to the stress, but babies are known to be miracles, and the little itty-bitty is sure to bring some light into the darkness that had accumulated with the recent tragedy (all things Spencer had done still doesn't warrant a death *that* gruesome). i like what Emmett said to Skyler and how she *was* PJ's dream. that is very true, and it's very sweet. PJ should have a great future with Mr Davis helping out, and having Skyler by his side will make that a wonderous future. :)
MissPuzler chapter 41 . 12/12/2012
I am so sad that this story is ending. But I love that you put in the visit from Dakota's future self. I have been reading Dare and I was always wondering how that moment played out. Well done.
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 38 . 12/10/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
LoveAndLaughter chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
when is zander and stevie going to talk?
NightWolfMoon chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
it sounds like PJ has already really made his choice, but it can be hard to decide on shifting your dream from one image to another after dreaming the same scene for so long. the producer sounds very cool for saying that he'd be willing to take PJ on to learn the business so that he can stay with Skyler. Emmett was very right that Skyler will need someone standing by her and not on the road all the time - and i can tell that Skyler wouldn't want to settle for any guy less than PJ. she's a high-maitenance girl, but unlike the superficial-type ones most think about upon hearing "high-maitenance", Skyler is more than worth it and has a huge heart PJ would have a lot of trouble finding with anyone else. so i think PJ is already thinking about going with becoming an apprentice towards the producer but will just want to speak with him about it first. Skyler is sure to be ecstatic about that sort of news. and i like how good of a friend Emmett is. i have no doubt he'd stand by PJ whatever he chooses to do. :)