Reviews for Jealous Reaction
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm sorry, but not a very well written fic. It seems rushed, for one. Everyone was very out of character and it just killed it for me. I can put up with poor grammar, spelling, cheese, and a bit of weird, but complete disregard for how a character actually is just gets under my skin.

The plot itself would have been interesting if you hadn't reduced Syrus to a jealous tool and Alexis to a shallow jerk. Plus, Chazz going from in love with Alexis to the point of obsession to being with Syrus was very sudden; the majority of the story lacked development and was just awkward to read. It was like reading a self insert fic only less embarrassing.

This is my honest opinion after reading the fic. Sorry.

Up to you what you want to do with this review. I'm not saying any of this to be mean, I'm sure you've developed over time, but I don't care much for sugar coating things.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG l looooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeedddddddddd it! :D Would you do another one like this?
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really love this little story
yay... syrus did show her, who has the guts , it's so sad, that his bro didn't see him.. he would be sooo proud

I hope, I will read more from you in the future
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I think that this isn't "slightly OOC", I think this is OOC to the point it's not even the same characters. Manjoume likes Asuka, but doesn't ask her out constantly. Asuka hasn't shown any interest in dating anyone, even if she does like someone. Shou is not a little jerk to *this* extent. And people do not belong to other people.

Also, thanks for the notion on a Kenzan and Asuka friendship. It needs to grow a little, but the seed of writing one has now been planted.
dreamlily chapter 1 . 8/29/2012