Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
love comes and goes chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This is beautiful. Loved every word of it. Wish there was more.
lillelouis chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh that was nice. They went way OOC at the end, but really really nice. It's been a while since I read any wing!fics. And...

I don't know if I'm just in a giggling kinda mood, but this cracked me up:

"For a moment, it looked like Raphael was going to speak again, but then his face twisted — his nose scrunched up, his eyes clenched shut, and he sneezed.

"Ha HA!" yelled Pestilence, manifesting next to War. "Behold my work and tremble, Host of Heaven, for I have given you the common cold."

Awesome. Nice sequel, dude.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Someone should probably tell Raphael that the mortal he tried to kill is God. Y'know, delicious irony there.
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed this one! And you had Chuck as God! YAY! Can't wait to read more of your work!
BloodyRosie chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
i love it
that's why they talked pes. into making the monsters sick
smile
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Whoa, didn't expect that! Good job, enjoyed the story, thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Just when I thought I figured the plot out, you changed it again, love those twists and turns. I like how this Dean is accepting of Sam's powers and connection to Lucifer, not freaking out and implying there is something wrong with him (which there is, but that is okay because he is still his brother, I hope). Thanks for another good chapter!
vampgirl1902 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
love the update it's awesome, can't wait to see what happens next.
vampgirl1902 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awesome job so far, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh, this is interesting, like that Sam is trying to protect Dean even though he is technically Lucifer. Poor Dean, what a shock for him. I look forward to reading more of this, thank you for the story so far!
kb18142 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is really good - write more!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012