Reviews for Release
AngelicRiver chapter 1 . 7/12
Love it!
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 6/25
An interesting one shot, I enjoyed reading it :)
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 1/31
That was so intense and beautiful! I was so moved, moved beyond words! The way this wraps up the story was absolutely perfect! I rarely come across stories as compelling and well written as this one! Great work my friend! I will enjoy reading it numerous times!
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Huh. It's a weird one alright, but not at all unpleasant. I myself wondered the same thing. And that's where fanfiction comes in.
You certainly unleashed your imagination with this. Well done.
R3dRaven chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Nice! Didn't thought it possible, but it's both plausible and gives me a good feeling about the F.3.A.R. ending (Fettel, you Son of a... nevermind.)
Great work!
oscar117 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
this is the best ending ever imagined :) hopefully something similar like this turns out to be in F.E.A.R 4 because despite beckets death this new story you wrote would bring back the plot to its best once again , since F.E.A.R 3 messed it up :/ but i hope something similar like your story comes out in F.E.A.R 4
Soulhavok chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Honestly who cares if it's a fluff fic? I watched the bad ending of Fear 3 not cool and Beckett well he didn't get a good end either. So why not let both be happy? Seems good for me
Thefanfictionfollower chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh how I wish this would've happened. Are you going to continue this?(please do), cause if you don't i understand ( no i dont ill kill you if you dont)

Seriously i would. A very good story needs to be finished and in my opinion this isnt
residentkilla chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
*crying while clapping*
*sniff* "So... beautiful." *sniff* *sniff*
Fahmida07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
you gotta continue this! this is awesome! i love reading AlmaXBeckett fan fictions. i really do feel Alma felt more than a psychic link, she really was in love with him. and i look out for romantic fictions about them. keep up the good work
Inuyoukai52 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I always felt bad for alma, even before I learned of her backstory. I figured something terrible had to have happened for her to be so vengeful. The knowledge of what had been done actually made me angry, something games rarely do (unless they're just complete bullshit, but thats not anger for what was done to one of the characters). I personally disliked the description of becket in F.3.A.R. Maybe it was because you dont really hear becket's opinion during fear 2, but I felt as if he mirrored my feelings of pity for alma and anger for what had been done to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I liked this chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Actually i have a sympathy for her to, When i played FEAR 1 i thought she was just a scary Japan style Horror thing that tried to kill me. In Fear two i started to see that she was more of a scorned woman, who was pushed into a bad life, one she didnt deserve. And in 3 i wanted her to live and i didnt really want becket to die, not like that, I think that this maybe should have been the actual ending. There should have been at least a scene where Point man leaves wit hthe child and Beckett is seen holding here while they both fade to ash. Or something like that.

Your story wasnt over the top cheesy and had a good story to it. Thumbs up
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was great.

Good job!
Shurely chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was so good, it almost made me cry. Seriously, it was just so deep and really stayed true to the characters of F.E.A.R, which I consider important and you excelled at. I'm sorry if this sounds kinda cheesy or cliché, but I honestly loved it. I don't know a lot about F.E.A.R, but this was both informative and beautiful. Well done. Now I'm going to stay in a dark corner and read this again.