Reviews for To The End of the Earth
Adelled chapter 22 . 3/21
Great to get the details on what Marshall has been doing. His concern for Devon is touching, and follows right along with the concern he had for his witnesses.

Loved Marshall just agreeing when Mary calls him a cliche and a dork. Sweet.
Adelled chapter 21 . 3/21
What in the heck is Allison up to?

It's going to take a lot more than a doll for Hannah to accept the baby. Except what does she really think the baby is? Kids that age get strange ideas about thing they have yet to experience.

My son fell in an algae filled pond and got covered with green ick. He was inconsolable till we put him in the tub and he could see it being washed off.

The first time we went on vacation he thought we were never coming back home.
Adelled chapter 20 . 3/21
Aha. The story behind how Mary's house is now free and clear.

Mary's baby angst is so her.
Adelled chapter 19 . 3/21
Hannah seems to tolerate Brandi. That's a big step.

Sweet marriage blessing ceremony.
Adelled chapter 18 . 3/21
Nathan to the rescue! Great!

Glad to see he's getting Marshall to a doctor about his old wound.
Adelled chapter 17 . 3/21
Mary's paranoia is justified.

Sweet how cupcake making has become a coping mechanism. I've never used a scale to measure out the ingredients though.
Adelled chapter 16 . 3/21
What is Raph still doing in Albuquerque? Did he not injure his knee and is playing for the Isotopes.

O'Connor. Great way to ratchet up the angst!
Adelled chapter 15 . 3/21
Ack. How much does it take for these people to realize that never seeing a grandchild is better than being dead! At least Seth gets it.
Adelled chapter 14 . 3/21
Aww Stan "they protect each other." Sounds like Stan wishes he had someone to do that for him.

Peter the voice of reason.

Loved the end! Keeps me reading.
Adelled chapter 13 . 3/21
Hannah complications - again. That's enough for any mother to pull her hair out.

Running into Mark-eeek.
Adelled chapter 12 . 3/21
Of course Mary is uneasy about trusting Nathan. She's never clapped eyes on him. Marshall is unwilling to betray Nathan by disclosing just how he knows Nathan. Without that it's difficult for Mary to appreciate Marshall's certainty.
Adelled chapter 11 . 3/21
Eeew. Mary managed to put her unease aside and deal with Marshall's bullet hole. Go Mary. She must realize now just how much Marshall trusts her.
Adelled chapter 10 . 3/21
Love Dershowitz. Enjoying having him in the story.

No M&M but interesting explainer for what their families have been up to.
Adelled chapter 9 . 3/21
Hannah's daddy issues are going to come to a head some day. Fireworks and screaming then.
Adelled chapter 8 . 3/21
Vacation contrasted with the dire situation after Marshall get shot. Great contrast. Mary's not much on coddling, but she's determined to do the best for Marshall- since he insisted on staying with her.