Reviews for To The End of the Earth
BravoExpressions chapter 23 . 8/9
I like how you tied things up with Raph! I always thought he and Mary loved each other in their own ways, but it was more physical than anything else. Raph is too nice not to love her at least somehow. I liked the bit about the shower too. ;)
GinCookieMonster chapter 23 . 7/19
Okay so I totally follow your story and I saw there was an update and I had to do a double take. But the chapter was really good. I can't wait to read the next one.
seacat03 chapter 23 . 7/19
I'm glad that Mary talked to Raph, and was able to finally get some closure.
Adelled chapter 23 . 7/19
The conversation with Raph was perfect. I can't believe he waited this long to move on. Good to see Brandi getting to be the doting Aunt. Loved the flashback to first time father to be Marshall. How sweet to give Mary a day of doting. The fact that she let him shows how much she's grown. You get Mary's dialog just right. I can so hear her saying the words here. You go girl! Yea IPS!
booknerd1992 chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
When will there be another Chapter?! I love this Fan Fic
BravoExpressions chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Mary's reasons for wanting Brandi to keep her distance totally make sense. I'm glad they are getting along, though. I hated writing Brandi as so selfish in "Critical Mass." And, of course Marshall would help a troubled kid - or a troubled anybody! It is in his blood! ;)
Adelled chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Great to get the details on what Marshall has been doing. His concern for Devon is touching, and follows right along with the concern he had for his witnesses.

Loved Marshall just agreeing when Mary calls him a cliche and a dork. Sweet.
Adelled chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
What in the heck is Allison up to?

It's going to take a lot more than a doll for Hannah to accept the baby. Except what does she really think the baby is? Kids that age get strange ideas about thing they have yet to experience.

My son fell in an algae filled pond and got covered with green ick. He was inconsolable till we put him in the tub and he could see it being washed off.

The first time we went on vacation he thought we were never coming back home.
Adelled chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Aha. The story behind how Mary's house is now free and clear.

Mary's baby angst is so her.
Adelled chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Hannah seems to tolerate Brandi. That's a big step.

Sweet marriage blessing ceremony.
Adelled chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Nathan to the rescue! Great!

Glad to see he's getting Marshall to a doctor about his old wound.
Adelled chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Mary's paranoia is justified.

Sweet how cupcake making has become a coping mechanism. I've never used a scale to measure out the ingredients though.
Adelled chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
What is Raph still doing in Albuquerque? Did he not injure his knee and is playing for the Isotopes.

O'Connor. Great way to ratchet up the angst!
Adelled chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Ack. How much does it take for these people to realize that never seeing a grandchild is better than being dead! At least Seth gets it.
Adelled chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Aww Stan "they protect each other." Sounds like Stan wishes he had someone to do that for him.

Peter the voice of reason.

Loved the end! Keeps me reading.