Reviews for Attempting Happily Ever After
Diamondbell chapter 19 . 8/21
This is an amazing sory I am hoping you will finish it soon. I only really just started reading this story. It may have some flaws in the writing but other than that it is one of the best stories I have ever read. I am anxiously awaiting the end I would really appreciate it if you would finish this story. I am hoping for that happily ever after ending you have going on. So please finish this story; don't just leave is on a cliffhanger my emotions can't handle it. :)
Frigidbrigette chapter 19 . 7/25
Please finish such a good story
littlebear62007 chapter 19 . 6/18
Bruhhhh. Im waiting... just waiting... for that Destiel moment
Jeric Masters chapter 19 . 5/17
Are you going to finish?
SplitPersonaliti chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
loving the story
Prince Itzal chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
I am so ready for some smut in this fic. I hope you update soon, I really like this story. I also like how you added the little Gabriel and Castiel bro bonding session there, I always love those. Until the next chapter m'dear. *Throws kittens in trench coats at you in reward for being great.*
The Earth Elemental chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
Please update, this story is so awesome.
Cassbutts333 chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
Pleaseeeeeee update! This story is one of the best I've ever read:D
Huredhiel chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
Ah I hope you come back and update again. The story is awesome. Until then Hun.
Alaya123 chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
This is really good and I hope to see more soon! 3
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
wow! very different, and i really like your take on a slow build for their relationship. you're bringing up such good points, and I love how its going. I can't wait to read more!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Please, please, please tell me you are planning on finishing this! I totally understand life interfering with writing, believe me, I have an unfinished story myself, but please! This story is absolutely wonderful and I hope you will finish it. Good luck! C:
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
heartofhetalia chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
more plz
Percabeth484 chapter 19 . 2/5/2015
I may have found this story last night, but I really love it! I know you're probably busy as fuck, but I would really appreciate it if you updated sometime soonish. Thanks so much!