Reviews for Attempting Happily Ever After
The Earth Elemental chapter 19 . 6/5
Please update, this story is so awesome.
Cassbutts333 chapter 19 . 6/1
Pleaseeeeeee update! This story is one of the best I've ever read:D
Animelover6000 chapter 19 . 4/14
Ah I hope you come back and update again. The story is awesome. Until then Hun.
Alaya123 chapter 19 . 4/13
This is really good and I hope to see more soon! 3
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 3/30
wow! very different, and i really like your take on a slow build for their relationship. you're bringing up such good points, and I love how its going. I can't wait to read more!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 19 . 3/29
Please, please, please tell me you are planning on finishing this! I totally understand life interfering with writing, believe me, I have an unfinished story myself, but please! This story is absolutely wonderful and I hope you will finish it. Good luck! C:
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 3/29
can't wait to read the rest!
heartofhetalia chapter 19 . 2/23
more plz
Percabeth484 chapter 19 . 2/5
I may have found this story last night, but I really love it! I know you're probably busy as fuck, but I would really appreciate it if you updated sometime soonish. Thanks so much!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 10 . 2/1
Ok, you made me cry. Like, snot cry.
AngelWalker chapter 19 . 1/16
I literally read this in one night! This is amazing! Where are more chapters? I would love to see what happens next. I want to see what happens between Dean and Castiel. Will they get together? Or will it be doomed? XD Please update!
Mybodyisready chapter 19 . 1/7
Hey hey hey! I just want you to know that this fic is awesome and I hope you keep writing:) and I thinks it's cool that you have been writting this and have a life too...anyway hope all is well in your world and I look forward to the next chapter3
bloodamber chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I have been loving this story so far :) I really think you have captured Dean's personality, and how he feels about Castiel is in character. This is probably the first Dean/Cas story I have been able to endure!
Last Chance chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
No matte how many times I re-read the chapters, I never get tired of them. I just love them even more! Keep writing! Your fantastical skills are above average! :)
Last Chance chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Yay! A flight with Cas! Your story ROCKS! Keep going! Can't wait for the next update!