Reviews for Attempting Happily Ever After
Animelover6000 chapter 19 . 4/14
Ah I hope you come back and update again. The story is awesome. Until then Hun.
Alaya123 chapter 19 . 4/13
This is really good and I hope to see more soon! 3
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 3/30
wow! very different, and i really like your take on a slow build for their relationship. you're bringing up such good points, and I love how its going. I can't wait to read more!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 19 . 3/29
Please, please, please tell me you are planning on finishing this! I totally understand life interfering with writing, believe me, I have an unfinished story myself, but please! This story is absolutely wonderful and I hope you will finish it. Good luck! C:
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 3/29
can't wait to read the rest!
heartofhetalia chapter 19 . 2/23
more plz
Percabeth484 chapter 19 . 2/5
I may have found this story last night, but I really love it! I know you're probably busy as fuck, but I would really appreciate it if you updated sometime soonish. Thanks so much!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 10 . 2/1
Ok, you made me cry. Like, snot cry.
AngelWalker chapter 19 . 1/16
I literally read this in one night! This is amazing! Where are more chapters? I would love to see what happens next. I want to see what happens between Dean and Castiel. Will they get together? Or will it be doomed? XD Please update!
Mybodyisready chapter 19 . 1/7
Hey hey hey! I just want you to know that this fic is awesome and I hope you keep writing:) and I thinks it's cool that you have been writting this and have a life too...anyway hope all is well in your world and I look forward to the next chapter3
bloodamber chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I have been loving this story so far :) I really think you have captured Dean's personality, and how he feels about Castiel is in character. This is probably the first Dean/Cas story I have been able to endure!
Last Chance chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
No matte how many times I re-read the chapters, I never get tired of them. I just love them even more! Keep writing! Your fantastical skills are above average! :)
Last Chance chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Yay! A flight with Cas! Your story ROCKS! Keep going! Can't wait for the next update!
FreshBleach chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
I just read the last one and this one! I guess I missed an update! Neeeeeeeuuuuuu. But YES. CAS AND DEAN TOGETHER AGAIN. ON A HUNT. BOSS. At least Sammy gets rest. X3 Thanks for THIS update as well. Derp. I'm dumb. Anyways, thanks as always! Keep being awesome! Yay!
FreshBleach chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Oh YAY! CAS WAS SAVED! OH THANK CHUCK. YES. But I'm glad you are happy. Even if you don't write when you are happy it is very good that you are happy. I'm happy you are happy! But I will always stay with you through out this whole wonderful story! Thank you for updating. And I just re-read the whole story again. X3 Hnnnggg so sexy. Anyways, thanks and good luck with life! Stay happy! :3