Reviews for LoliDolly
poofgoestherain chapter 49 . 4/21
Aww Luki, Yuzuki, Rinnn,
Dilemmas, dilemmas,
BloodyPuppet chapter 49 . 4/20
yai! an update after few months! and yesterday i just got a university that accept me, so i'm going to review this fic!
if i recall, Yuuma can't sense where is Rin because her blood, and then Ted using Rin's blood to purifier Yuuma demon blood, yes? so all Ted and Teto needs to do is drink Rin's blood and they all free from Yuuma grip!
wonder will Rin meet Len after this and beat Miku down and make her realize Luka feeling to Miku? XD
The Hatsune Miku chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh my gosh this is a good story! Please update soon!
BloodyPuppet chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
wait wut? O.O isn't that still considering incest (same father right?) but not that I mind it since... (looking at the history of RinLen incest) but what about Yukari? If I remember it correctly Luki and Yukari is like a couple or it just my bad memory. I have feeling that the one who actually erase Rin's memory is Rin's mother/IA (right?) but well you're alive! I almost forgot about this since exam and university registration is right ahead. But well likewise this story keep me interest
hmmm chapter 46 . 12/8/2014
Luki said , ''You belong with me'' and not 'You belong to me.''

Hmmm, interesting
riri chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
If you have returned-does this mean more updates?

I was reading this chapter really really slowly to make it last longer like sucking on a piece of candy and getting sad when there's none left,

(I just have to say-you know this acccount. Very well, actually. I just have the habit of using a different Guest name every time i review so out of 5 it is me or was me or will be me)
secret chapter 45 . 9/11/2014
I just caught up with your chapters and theyre really well written. I particularly like the aspect of luki lusting for rin which i found suprising yet intruging. I wonder how things will end up for rin? Well ill be waiting for your next chapter hehe
P.s- you should try make this into a novel ;)
Anonymous Reader chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
Wow. This is one awesome story.
Mimi02 chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
Awesome again! ;)please update again!
lemonlime chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I am sooooo glad you updated! So the drama unfolds-as it seems. I was hoping more LukixRin but i'm happy enough for chapter 45.
hatelife chapter 43 . 4/20/2014
wAit ... this can't be the end, can it? This is very good-your descriptions are vivid. However, I advise you to use line breaks when transitioning from one story to another. Please update, I really want the lukixRin moment when Rin doesn't remember Luki but he loves her anyways.
hatelife chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
My like for Yukari has increased, and I also feel the same way for Luki. Miku is a bitch, isn't she always though?
BloodyPuppet chapter 43 . 3/21/2014
sometimes I forgot some OC you put and their duty...
mirrors02 chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Haha I finaly caught up!
I just love this story so much. It flows so naturally.
I kinda have forgotten what happened on the previous chapters hehe, I'll read all over again.
And, this chapter: Poor Len.
BloodyPuppet chapter 42 . 2/26/2014
why don't they bring Miku to a hospital?