Reviews for At the End of the Day
bellovettrix chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Awww Mrs. Lovett's song for Toby...
Why must you stop updating? It's such a great story. Please continue updating.
Cinomarsh chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Why why why why why why why why WHY would you stop updating! This story is so good! Please! For me?
EleanorLovett55 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Hey there! Great story, I mean, you have literally been keeping me on my toes with like, y'know, why does Toby keep trying to kill himself, will Mr. Todd really kill Mrs. Lovett etc. This chapter was especially heartwarming, because of the song lyrics that Mrs. Lovett sang to Toby. I really felt her heartbreak for a moment there, you really did well with that emotion. Anyways, I lovett! Looking forward to some more chappies!
cinomarsh chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
It's over? Already? Write more!
HeatherLovett chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
awesome please make more! :DD
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Gah, I would have read this yesterday dear but we ended up going into the city and to a museum, then we went around a bit. Then today I had to work and ended up getting to leave earlier because the snow was getting bad. XD So yeah, I'm replying now.

You see, this is why I love your stuff here. You include each and every possibility that goes through their heads. If something is done there is a reason behind it, you don't just make it happen and leave it at that. You jeep everyone in check and rational. The man's making her so worried that now even a knock seems like a dangerous act, and I am completely understanding it. After reading the hand part - poor nellie's getting herself all worked up and prematurely excited. Then he just stops her and brings it slightly crashing down. (
Loved Nellie's sweet little moment with Toby at the end, like a sweet little poem to him and him alone. *Speaking softly tight into an invisible microphone.* Yeah that's a sweet poem Nellie. Now everyone snap your fingers and show her your love. Kidding but really, snaps of applause for a sweetly poetic moment.

P.S. Seriously, as soon as I saw it start to snow I turned to the other coworker working with me and said excitedly "He's here, he's really here!" Then she laughed and said "I have an idea, let's go outside and dance around while we sing in ooooooo's!" Then she turned on the song as we danced around in her office of the building. Heck it was only the two of us and we're good Johnny and Tim loving friends, no one else was there to stop us.
Cinomarsh chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
ASDF AWESOME Please write more I really wanna know what happens! Maybe some sort of indication when changing POV? Just a suggestion. I really love the story!
Redejeka chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
What was Toby up to? Haha.. Update soon pleaseee!
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Oh my Goood, you finally came out with the next chapter wheeee (and that means something because it takes something great to make me say wheeeee). I just love and hate how stubborn Sweeney can be at the same time, it entertains me while making me a bit f-ing annoyed. Ahh so Sweeney wants "the baker's attention" does he? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Sorry that was another Python moment coming out of me. Seriously though things are happening. What is Toby trying to do to poor Nellie and Sweeney? I mean is he trying to make himself sick so that he can get things out of Sweeney like he wants from him? Is he trying make himself worse to get them closer and to stop fighting, and taking very drastic measures at that? What the hell are you up to worsening yourself Toby?!

P.S. I am not trying to push you into it or anything but I have just finished my first story and I would love to hear your opinion on it. You are an amazing fanfic writer and I would love to read what you have to type.
Again, not trying to pester or beg I just want to see what you think of my chapters and first attempt at a story here. It's good it sucked, what have you. :3)
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
First of all, thank you so much for the sweet thanks, you are so very very welcome. XD *Big smiles* All thanks goes to you though, I couldn't leave as you say "the very kind reviews" if you weren't putting out such amazingly done chapters. Poor Toby, I do hope that he does get better. It actually kind of reminds me of when our parents were gone for three days for their anniversary and my sister and I watched our younger brother. He had been starting to get a cold before they left and it was still there, plus he had a stomachache one of the days. It was like he had two Mrs. Lovett's, minus the alcohol and hot apathetic demon barber of course. What was I saying again? Oh yes, I do hope that he gets better. Oh, and about Sweeney bringing up and thinking about Mrs. Lovett's wait line. *Says in a mocking tone.* She's gettin' in your heaad, she's gettin' in your heaad." As always lovely chapter dear and I certainly cannot wait for the next one.

P.S. I mean it, I cannot wait (at all) for the next one. *Grabs a stuffed bunny rabbit and holds a knife like Sweeney in it's direction.* You have to do it, the voices are telling me to, pleaaase. Please come out with a new chapter soon dear. Okay yes, kidding about the knife and rabbit but really, looking forward to what comes next.

P.S.S. I saw you left me a P.M as well and I will surely be reading and responding to that as soon as I finish here, okay byeee.
Redejeka chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Woah an update! :)))

Waah.. What's Toby gonna say?

Update SOON pleasee :))
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Do you want to know what i really love about this story, you don't rush any of it. You keep Sweeney perfectly in character, everyone is as they always are and no one gets close to being unbelievable. You typed that it would be an "eventual Sweenett" but you're not speeding things up for that to hapen, you are being honest about it. I do hope that Toby's okay, he's a bit of a mess right now. As for Sweeney not wanting to get rid of Nellie yet, hmmm. Interesting Mr T, quite interesting. *Whispers to an invisible Sweeners.* Seriously Mr Todd, you'll never do it, ha ha haha ha. You know why, 'cause you're going to liiiike herrr.

P.S. Yes, I do like seeing living cats. Especially if they are very happy, colorful, and randomly pop up out of nowhere. (As Mrs. Lovett would say "If you get my drift"). Aw shoot, that just gave me another idea.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Here's hoping that Toby doesn't try to do anything like that again, otherwise it will make for a very disappointed and sad Nells, which would make me a sad fan. 8*( -See, that's my sad face.
*Claps my hands.* Encore, encore. You made a very slow breakthrough, and each slow break through brings you closer to a full success. You just keep going, one foot in front of the other foot. Anothewr wonderful chapter, onto the sixth, I cannot get enough, this is great HellieLovett. *So many raves and thumbs up.*
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
First of all, it's good to see how Toby had become close to one of the owners of the workhouse. I can't believe how many times Sweeney has let Nellie get away with calling him Sweeney isntead of being more formal with him, seems like he's making some very slow progress here. Hmmm Toby, what's on with you huh?
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I loved Toby's story, beautiful. I am sure that he was glad to have been able to help her like he did. Really Nellie, Toddophbia, flipping briiliant! I cannot believe that I have never thought of calling it that before, thank you HellieLovett, for the new vocabulary term! You mind if I use it when talking to people, I will give you ownership of course dear. I just like it too much, it just rolls off the tongue, toddophobia. Even though it sounds close to tocophobia (fear of childbirth), which then makes me think tacophobia (which is not real but could mean fear of tacos, which I certainly do not have I loooove tacos). Aww shoot, I'm going off on one of my tangents again, very sorry about that. Anywhoozles. wonderful chapter and I hope that they catch up to Toby soon, haha. Continuing on... now.