Reviews for Treinta
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 9/23
Wow ... some of that 25 really made my ZoRobin dreams come true ... amazing, thank you
the-psychopathic-gentlman chapter 9 . 7/17
you're really good with words, sentence formation and plot. This is a work of a professional author if not better. One of my favourite fanfic's ever! (p.s. 3rd time reading it :P)
Reptaliator chapter 25 . 6/28
I don't know what to say. It's a good story, but I personally thought it was extremely random at times, and I think Robin and Zoro have deep love, but unhealthy issues. Like, most of the fights were extremely intense. I still liked it, and I'll come to my senses soon. I say I regret it, but I said the same thing about the Battle Royale manga for the same reasons. My only suggestions are piece the story in a more chronological order (which is extremely hard and something you probably don't want to do), or have a bonus chapter explaining the events.
the-psychopathic-gentlman chapter 25 . 2/15
Wow...a warming ending...
tanithlipsky chapter 25 . 2/10
very good
tunsax1 chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
Awwwwwww so cute! Stay strong Robin your not alone!
tunsax1 chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Oh thank god the previous chapter was just a special edition. Not actually part of story phew -3- this chapter was sooo cute though! Robin and Zoro are gonna get married congrats!
tunsax1 chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
What!? Robin died omg ... This is such a shock to me ... Sobs in a near by corner...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
you should add smut
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Holy shit, this is good. *Q*
HarleenQuinn chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
I thought there would be 30 chapters... Anyway I really enjoyed this and I hope you find time to finish/continue this, I liked how you changed them settings slightly to take place in a more realistic world. I know I read it very late after you wrote it but I'd like it to continue and I also think the baroque works story is a good idea, thank you
yuuki24688 chapter 25 . 3/4/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story. You have no idea how hard it is to read it in public without squealing or blushing *gives you a pointed look* and this is by far, in my small collection of ZoRobin fanfics, the best. I like the light hearted and the occasional angst, the possessiveness and the fear they would show that depicts them so well. UsoNa though... I've never really considered. I just- can't. Yeah. Keep up the good work :)
Adieu-KKZ chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
This is my favorite chapter
Alien chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Why u no update anymore D:
Please do
StupidFan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
İt ... is ... too .. CUTEEEEE.