Reviews for Treinta
tunsax1 chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
Awwwwwww so cute! Stay strong Robin your not alone!
tunsax1 chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Oh thank god the previous chapter was just a special edition. Not actually part of story phew -3- this chapter was sooo cute though! Robin and Zoro are gonna get married congrats!
tunsax1 chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
What!? Robin died omg ... This is such a shock to me ... Sobs in a near by corner...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
you should add smut
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Holy shit, this is good. *Q*
HarleenQuinn chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
I thought there would be 30 chapters... Anyway I really enjoyed this and I hope you find time to finish/continue this, I liked how you changed them settings slightly to take place in a more realistic world. I know I read it very late after you wrote it but I'd like it to continue and I also think the baroque works story is a good idea, thank you
yuuki24688 chapter 25 . 3/4/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story. You have no idea how hard it is to read it in public without squealing or blushing *gives you a pointed look* and this is by far, in my small collection of ZoRobin fanfics, the best. I like the light hearted and the occasional angst, the possessiveness and the fear they would show that depicts them so well. UsoNa though... I've never really considered. I just- can't. Yeah. Keep up the good work :)
Adieu-KKZ chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
This is my favorite chapter
Alien chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Why u no update anymore D:
Please do
StupidFan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
İt ... is ... too .. CUTEEEEE.
jawdas33 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Nice! I like how cute robin and zoro is...keep up the good work.
Somilge chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
No, I think fear would get the best of anyone, so I doubt Robin was too out of character in this. Still adorable, and it's nice to see the other Straw Hats, Vivi especially.
Somilge chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
The only One Piece pairing I've ever really loved and thought made sense is Zoro and Robin. Suffice to say I love this fic, and will continue to keep reading!
Peachie . D chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Beautiful chapter! The fact that he actually closed his eyes at the end made my heart flutter. That had to be the cutest thing. I'm exited for the next chapter
NinjaSheik chapter 25 . 8/13/2013