Reviews for What About Me
UriahXTrisFan chapter 24 . 3/7
Okay, this is one of the best books I ever read. Most Trisiah or Uris, or whatever people call them now, books are always discountinued, so thx so much for sticking with it and finishing it for us.
Dystopiandudet46 chapter 24 . 9/23/2016
I mean I really liked the content and iove uri and and all but when four and tris broke up and never got back together.I cried. Like full on cried I was really sad cause I'm like 'tris give four a chance' then agian if you go into my search history I look up "four cheating on tris" and I have a problem with fan fiction.
Be brave.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I was hoping that four cheated on tris so then it would've been fair. Buuuuut
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
WHO ARE THEY THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
10IsOnfleek chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
kinda confused about the pov
Boss chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
I hate this story because it's nit FourTris
But I read the first couple chapters before I found out it wasn't FourTris and it is.a really good story nice job
Caitlin chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
(Jaw has dropped, can't put it back)
Random Person chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Loved ur story
Random Person chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Why does everybody keep kissing people that r already in a relationship
Iloveuriah24 chapter 24 . 6/14/2015
I liv your story. I'm sad it had to come to an end.
FarAwayFromReality chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
So beautiful
FarAwayFromReality chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
I am like singing let her go right now.
FarAwayFromReality chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I am having a mini fangirling moment here
KiaaLuvsGlee chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Why is Zeke more loyal to Four than his own brother... that doesn't seem realistic...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
First of all I don't even bother to read this cuz it is not fourtris and as u say 'there re too many fourtris' well FOUR ur info we never SHOUkD get tired of them too ISNT it sad enough for the ending ruining us and u still come nd say too much not offending just saying how I guys actually say does