Reviews for 24 Snippets of Life
milagglad chapter 13 . 4/21
Very funny
lovelyja chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this story! In the last few days ive reread so many of your fics:) what one was it where the team find out about the brand doyle gave her? It slipped my mind. I cant wait until your next !
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I thought it was Agent Tucker. Unless its a different guy entirely...
Secrets For Sale chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
"Let's go before Hotch has me cuff you and drag you out." "I prefer to do that in private."

Ohh, naughty Emily! Haha! Good choice for Will to escape from JJ the first time round. You know, you can run but you can't hide. XD A wild Sergio appears! Well played Emily, well played, getting JJ to profile you, then sex for her relax. Looks like JJ got herself another company for football games! Glad that JJ and Declan hit it off :) Declan is a smart and good kid, though sad that Ian Doyle was his father. But he's with Tom now, and with Emily and JJ around, they can both act as a mother figure to him. Hope the Doctors will cure Tom, wouldn't want Declan to lose someone he love.

Time to face the music, Will. Better work harder to gain back JJ's trust. Book of myths?! Really? Don't tell me Emily gonna turn Henry into a nerd like herself and Reid, that would be way too cute if Henry starts to spout facts at the age of 2 or 3. Haha! Amy, the perfect middle name. Glad that JJ agrees to it too!

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." This quote will comes in handy for me in the future. Haha!
Looks like Emily are whipped! Guess that next time Henry should get JJ on his side if he wants cookies! Haha!

"And when you pass you can go dangle your new credentials in his face…and maybe accidently smack him in the face with them."

Great idea Emily, I'd pay anything to watch the second one. Haha! Congratulation to JJ for being a profiler now! Yay! Let's smack Turner in the face now!

Glad that Morgan and Emily are good now! JJ watching "Law & Order", hope she watching the episode that Debbie Shields (AJ Cook) was in. (Read 'Singing in the Pain' and saw the comment about Kathy from friends, so this thought came in my mind) Haha. Maybe a few flashback the private conversations that Morgan and Emily had about the crush on JJ? Haha

I've done a few research and it says that fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids proven to be good for the heart. And Eating fish during pregnancy may reduce the risk of a premature baby. So eating fish is good for both Emily and Rocky! :D

"Thank my son for trying to fix you or I'll bang pots together." You sure are evil and twisted, Emily Prentiss. Haha!

Gonna hate politics, first JJ with the Pentagon and now Emily with the Interpol?! They got to be kidding me! Is it so hard for them to leave them alone and let them stay in BAu, that's where they belong! Poor Garcia, after so many years in Bau, still can't deal with those horror pictures.

"Always taking care of us." Of course Emily, she's the 'mother' of the team. Haha

The trio should have girl's night more often, it would be fun! Bet the Wi-Fi at Chateau Prentiss would be very fast. Haha! Wonder what did the Prentiss family own, or should I ask what did the Prentiss family did not own. They seem to own everything in the world! Let's see, they have a vineyard, sheep farm, maybe phone makers and now a sardine factory! Look like their sex life keep getting more and more creative now! Thanks Garcia for the phone sex idea though! Haha

Anderson, the pretty face! For a FBI agents, he sure is stupid enough to give people informations..
Ahh, Vicky Cartwright. No more jealousy now JJ? Haha! Weird to see Reid and Garcia woking on a case together, I think I'm used to see the team working together more.

"She's a slow learner. I was about to offer $50 and she blurts out $100. I have to teach her the art of negotiation or risk going broke." I know the Prentiss family are rich, but that's kinda too much huh JJ. XD
Ohh, looks like Reid has grown up! Haha! And JJ being influenced by Emily and starts the pod person comment already! Cute Henry with the "NO"

So here I am, done with reviewing this story! Nicely written! I will review 'Singing in the Pain' tomorrow! ;)
dajwoh chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
please remind me, how did the nickname rocky come about?

would love to read about how they first got together :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
This was another fantastic story. I really loved it. But I agree with other reviewers, we need more JJ\emily. I felt like they were overshadowed in this story but other characters and storylines. I would like to see more fluff with just the two of them together. Or the two of them with Henry. I'm still not sure how I feel about Declan, you have written him and Tom, really well. I guess its just gonna take me time to get use to him being around. I can't wait to see what you have coming next. Your case stories are always so gripping. I can't wait for emily to get a bump and to see her's and JJ's reactions. I hope we get to see Henry's first steps soon as well.

Keep up the great work.
odunit chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
lol...i like that this was more light-hearted:)
chawkchic chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
As always love getting to read a few chapters of your tale.
DarXe chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Excellent! I love your stories with the heavy plots, but I have to say, I really, REALLY love the happy! I also wanted to say since the very first story, but I think I forgot, I use the term "pod person" all the time. For years when someone did something way out of the norm I'd start looking around the room... when they finally ask what I'm doing, of course I say, "Looking for your pod... it has to be here somewhere." I think that was one of the things that really made me love your work. Looking forward to your next... :)
DarXe chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Ooooo ... Time travel! Will Doctor Who be showing up in a future update? :)
DarXe chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Okay, that was cute... "Emily kisses his forehead. "Trust me…what I get is even better.""
DarXe chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Airplane ... haven't seen that movie in ages. I may have to look that one up. :)
srhittson chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
love the story. can't wait for the next one
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I need more fluff. This felt like it was mostly Reid and Garcia :/
LoveAndMadness chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I'm glad Declan is adjusting and the moment with Henry was awesome.