Reviews for Volatile
Kitsune chapter 14 . 8/13
Omg I seriously love this story. I really like how you portrayed Jason as a big brother to Dick in this universe. You kept them in their character and it is amazing. Kind of surprised this is in Young Justice AU because the only member with the most appearance from the team is Wally. Are you going to write more stories related to Volatile? If you do I'll be so happy :)
Lady Julie Snape chapter 14 . 7/23
This was a beautiful story.

There are never enough Jason Todd stories in any of the Batman fandoms and it's such a shame because he is one of my ultimate favourite characters. He was so mistreated in the comics (and still is).

Thank you for writing this.
Sairey13 chapter 3 . 7/18
Honestly, to me, Dick looks like he could be ten years old, even pass to being nine, instead of a twelve or thirteen year-old.
Elaine Weasley chapter 14 . 7/13
This is the second time I've read this, and I still love it. Just had to say that...
Alphabunnie chapter 7 . 7/3
Noooo! Dick is so awesome, sweet and innocent, and this Joker so horrible... Please don't let the next few chapters be too dark, I don't think I could take that. Though I knew this was coming, I have to admit I'm still not ready, but I'll bravely soldier on to the next chapter. :-D
Alphabunnie chapter 5 . 7/3
OMG I am loving this story! Omg, omg, omg! I can't take it! Red Hood and Batman both treating Robin like he's nine years old again, like he needs a babysitter, just priceless! I love how genuine each character is and the information just isn't matching up. And what Jason said about Dick at the end and then Dick's big reveal... Oh so good!

You're such a great writer! I hope you have time to write more soon. :-D
Shinku chapter 14 . 5/3
I wish this could have been how thing really ended for Jason. I always thought that he got a raw deal in the comics as Robin. There was just so many problems with his relationship with Bruce that it's a wonder he turned out as well as he did. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, very glad I got to read it. -Shi

PS. Was that an 'Under the Red Hood' comic reference I saw between Jay and the Joker?
Airenee chapter 14 . 4/15
That was awesome! I absolutely love this story
Airenee chapter 13 . 4/15
Jay is Awesome!
Airenee chapter 5 . 4/14
Jason is such an awesome big bro
I am a Detective chapter 14 . 4/7
Amazing awesome story! One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please do a follow up
I am a Detective chapter 13 . 4/7
Yay! He's staying! And he's looking out for Dick
I am a Detective chapter 12 . 4/7
Oh please let him stay...
I am a Detective chapter 11 . 4/7
That was just...oh my god the feels! Jaybird is awesome. And poor little Dickiebird. :(
I am a Detective chapter 9 . 4/7
That was one of the scariest things I've ever read in my life! Your Joker is terrifying!