Reviews for Volatile
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 13 . 9/5
Nice story. I really enjoyed the events and liked that Jason could go back anytime he wants. Usually in stories when people choose to stay in a different dimension or time line without a way to come back bother me. Also considering twice Walky had his identity exposed in front of the Joker, will that come back to bite him?
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 6 . 9/2
Ok I really enjoy that your highlighting the subtle differences between dimensions. A lot of people who wrote crossovers like these forget to do that. My favor tie would be Bruce. The YJ Batman stands out against all versions because he is legitimately a good dad. He is dark like his counterparts, but he doesn't let it get in the way of his relationship with Dick like all the others. He treats him like a son while with other counterparts, it varies. He's a bit more of a team player rather than all other versions who prefer the solo act and even declare that they work alone despite having a partner. And in the future, he and Dick avoid that infamous argument that all his other counterparts had and as a result he and Dick still remain close. Nice job.

PS you once said that in July you will be hosting another contest. It's September and I haven't heard anything about it. Are you still doing it?
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/2
Ok stupid me pressed the wrong button and read the last chapter first. Fortunately it didn't spoil much. Ok now so far looking good
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 14 . 9/2
Ok so after waiting for this story and saw that it was in Violatile universe, I couldn't read it because I never read the rest of them. I decided to fiv it a try and so far I have no regrets
jj chapter 14 . 8/23
i want more please cause that was good
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 14 . 8/21
The ending super sweeeeet! I feel all bubbly!

But the torture Joker scene was really good! (in a way, I kinda like reading gore torture fics like this) I now hate Joker even more. And Wally is such a wonderful friend!

One can totally feel the pain Jason feels, the fear Dick gets, how worry Bruce is and how panic Wally gets! It is so well written!

So glad I actually found this great fanfic! Keep up the good writing!
Dratias chapter 14 . 7/4
Loved it loved it loved! Absolutely perfect job on writing Dick and Jason's brotherly moments. Especially on those last two chapters. You did amazing with this fic. Seriously awesome. I highly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it!

- Dratias
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 14 . 6/29
Eeek! The feels! Something occurred to me. A few chapters ago, I think it was chapter 10 or so, you called Jason a "loose cannon." Except you spelled it wrong so it was "loose canon" the funny thing is that Jason's story has been revised, messed up, and changed so many times that he really IS a "loose canon!" I just thought that was kinda funny.
Pixie07 chapter 14 . 5/31
This was an amazing story, love everything about it, the end was just perfect
Tai-ke-ai chapter 2 . 3/24
Uh… Red Hood? You do know your in the wrong universe, right?
Pickled Pie and Onion Sauce this is great! I can't wait to keep reading so this review will be short.
Great, great idea introducing big Jason to little Dick. Being the first Robin, Richards doesn't know what its like for the others that have had to try and fill his shoes. Now he's meeting the most surely of them all and man I know its going to be good!
AWWWWWWWW THIS WAS SO CUUUUUUUTE!
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 3/3
Amazing! I love it sooo much.
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 3/3
Oh boy...
Also was Joker really bluffing?
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 3/3
That was extremely enjoyable although I'm betting Red will regret not shooting him in the nuts when he had a chance.
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 3/3