Reviews for Volatile
Prisma19 chapter 14 . 12/28/2019
I loved this story so much and look forward to reading the next one. You did an amazing job on this story, It was very creative. You also did a great job on writing everyone in character. Reading the softer side of Jason made my heart melt, Jason’s and Dick’s relationship was adorable to read and it was nice to read Jason’s and Bruce’s relationship as well. Thanks for all of the hard work that went into writing this story.
The Four Eyes chapter 14 . 10/19/2019
omg it ends with BROTHERLY BONDING how could I possibly ask for anything different bless you
awesome story, adorable ending
The Four Eyes chapter 13 . 10/19/2019
90% of this chapter- Wow Jason has really grown as a person!

That one last part- Ah. Nevermind. Jason, never change
The Four Eyes chapter 11 . 10/19/2019
AHHH EVERYONE CRYING, I'M CRYING TOO
The Four Eyes chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
Nothing pretentious about feeling drained after writing this. it really was Dark. I had to take a pause several times when reading it.
The Four Eyes chapter 4 . 10/14/2019
Jason Protective Todd feat. Dick Can-You-Not Grayson
The Four Eyes chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
for real, when you said "the Joker in Young Justice is lame" I just went "? the Joker was in YJ?" because that's how unmemorable he was, so 100% agree with you there
Glowy chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
I just gotta say this was absolutely lovely! Everything about this was written so and well and I loved the ending!
mcatinez chapter 14 . 8/8/2019
this was amazing. the writing improved a lot after the first few chapters which is saying something considering it was already pretty damn good. dick/jason brotherly love is everything i need in my life, add papa bear bruce to the mix and you got me hooked. plus i'm a sucker for people hurting my faves (yes i am a terrible person sue me). great job.
nightwingbangarangzero chapter 14 . 7/17/2019
Awesome
Melira chapter 9 . 3/29/2019
That was... heavy. Wow. Well done!
JinMukang chapter 14 . 11/22/2018
finally convinced myself to read this one, and I have no clue why I've waited so long. I've literally read and reread every single other fic you've written except your Volatile ones.
this was an amazing read, your writings are always amazing
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
This has to be like the dozenth time I've read this story, still love it to bits.
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 9/29/2018
I LOVE this story! It gets me in all the feels! Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
One of the best I've read.